• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

EK4 Sedan!

£100? Lol Realistically I would be looking at £400 which IS including the transfer fee and i'll send these plates so they don't need to be made! Yeah the saloons are getting so rare now. Ideally I want the EG9 4door but too hard to find now.
  2. A

EK4 Sedan!

Hey guys. Sold my white civic. Brought a subaru bugeye. Got bored. Brought another EP3. Got even more bored.. So decided to get a EK4 Sedan. Anyone want to buy the number plate? K20CBB! :)
  3. A

A number of issues with my EP3 - Any pro's out there!?

It's not a jdm ep3 by any means but it's been resprayed championship white.... wheels are going white tomorrow
  4. A

No my friend did... I've sorted it.... fuel pump was blocked!
  5. A

Codes im getiing P0171 p0420 P0443 Po113
  6. A

Right problem number 35824: Car struggles to start.. started happening when I put fuel in at BP. Around £30
  7. A

Bled the system... Starting to get hot air now. Temp sits it's just over half but it's been like that. Getting smoke/steam for engine bay. Could it be excess coolant burning off?
  8. A

Car started spitting coolant out at me :/ LOL
  9. A

If I burp the system, won't the car start overheating with rad cap off? do I keep adding coolant whilst the car is on?
  10. A

So I changed the thermostat... also watered through my radiator whilst it was out. No crap come out just pure water.... started the car and after 10 minutes temperature just shot up. Still no hot air through the vents. Also bottom hose wasn't hot and top hose was piping hot
  11. A

Update: Took my thermostat out, thermostat was extended? Make sense to anyone?
  12. A

I'd need to start the car and double check.. Don't really want to run it so it overheats.. Is there a DIY anywhere to change thermostat?
  13. A

My top hose was hot when the car was running. How can I test a blocked radiator? When I brought the car the radiator was almost empty so I filled up with water and then coolant... Now it's had a full flush. I'm thinking thermostat...
  14. A

Update time! I flushed the radiator, and put in Honda Type 2 coolant. Now: Im getting no hot air Car slowly overheats on standstill but when I drive it cools down to the normal running temp. Thermostat maybe?
  15. A

Anyone around Nottingham with knowledge of EP3 engines?
  16. A

Yeah I'm from Nottingham got it not too long ago... Did you not bleed the system? I'll change thermostat and see what happens.
  17. A

Right people.... I brought an EP3 about a month ago. It used to be mapped on a K100 by TDI north. The supporting mods on a standard ECU are: - Full custom 2.5" straight pipe - AEM replica custom metal made induction kit - M2 inlet manifold. Now the cars on stock ECU.... Was driving fine...
  18. A

VTEC noise question...

Looks like i'll be looking for a tegiwa box again then! Cheers man!
  19. A

VTEC noise question...

My vtec has gone from crazy loud to minimal. Had a tegiwa intake on my K20 and the vtec was crazy loud.. Switched to an AEM one and can hardly hear a thing. Do K20 vtec solenoid ever clog up/need cleaning?
  20. A

EP3 With a slight issue.. EML on

Why what can happen if I keep driving it?
  21. A

Took it to a friend who works in Honda. Came up with a knock sensor....
  22. A

Yeah I'm going to get the chain done at the end of the month. Is it still cool to drive?
  23. A

Right I've got my EP3 here. Which is my daily driver. Afew days ago eml came on when I drove over 3500rpm. The car was fully warmed up. After turning the car off and back on again no engine light, Until I go over 3500rpm? o2 Sensor? Has anyone experianced this before? Any information...
  24. A

New to this forum - NHB EP3 From Nottingham- Pic Heavy!

Thanks mate.. Ideally looking to go back to a EG6/9.
  25. A

Salaam brother. It's been a long time since we've spoken. how're you? Do you have a build up on here?
  26. A

Whats up people! Not been using this forum alot but loads of useful information on here.. Had loads of civics over the past 2 years EG's EK's EF's etc etc... Only had 3 EP3's and brought one afew months back as a daily. Afew pictures of my previous cars : My first EP3 My...
Back