• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Towing Eye

Does anybody know where is the Towing Eye located on an EP3?
  2. S

Brake Dust

What do people use to shift really stubborn brake dust? I am using Project Mu pads and I think the dust has baked itself onto my Enkei RPF1's. A bit annoying because they were not cheap and I put a layer of gtechnic C5 wheel armour on before I fitted them
  3. S

EP3 Bushes - Poly or OEM?

Since taking my EP3 around Oulton Park last month I have noticed a squeak from the front N/S wheel when I go over speed bumps. I have taken the wheel off and tried to identify the problem and I think it is coming from the Control Arm Bushes (or the driveshaft). Probably worth changing them...
  4. S

Corbeau Sportline RS1

I went to the Autosport show at the NEC today and made a snap decision to buy a Corbeau Sportline RS1 seat (in red obviously). I spent the whole journey home trying to work out whether it is better than the EP3 seat and I still do not know the answer and now have a bit of buyers remorse. I...
  5. S

et48 offset fitment

I haven't posted on this forum before and have been kind of like a secret watcher but I need some advice now. I bought a 2003 EP3 earlier this year and have up until now been working on getting the car up to a good standard. I am now looking at putting a set of wheels on the car because the...
Back