• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Dead Battery Cold Start see below any advice please!!! Thank You!!

Already knew that [emoji23][emoji23] i meant the ECU to avoid the car from cutting out i thought there was a way of doing it thanks for the reply Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

@SteveTypeRGT - Thank you tried it already and ordered a new Alternator along with a new Battery since it needed replacing. @Blueboy - thank you for the reply how do i do the process when changing to a new battery?? Again guys thanks for the replies Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Hello people need your help with something, this morning when i tried starting my car everything was ok until i’ve put the key into the ignition and on the second click where the dashboard lights normally come on it did and then completely went off as if i had a dead Battery obviously it failed...
  4. M

Engine Overheating Please Help!

Cheers Mate will do it as soon as i get the car in thanks again [emoji1417][emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Engine Overheating Please Help!

Hey guys need your help with a little something my mate has a Honda Civic 1.6 2004 EP shape 5Dr on he's way home he noticed that the car was overheating so he pulled over to check it out and like and idiot he popped the radiator cap off and all this chocolate liquid came out but didn't look as...
  6. M

Gearbox Issue Help or advise needed PLEASE!

Will do thank you so much Norv [emoji1420][emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

So what exactly happened this morning while on high rev say at about 5k it wouldn't go into 3rd gear fully the. Went i let go the clutch it felt like the car was in neutral got kind of scared in case i ruin anything brought the car back to neutral then a stop and decided to try again it was...
  8. M

Hey Norv just took out the CTR for another test drive because when i finished work didn't really get the chance to high rev and everything was ok it only seemed to do it this morning its left me baffled any ideas??? Could it be gearbox oil ?? I am looking to do a change soon anyways what could...
  9. M

Norv any chance i could PM your contact no. Or i could give you mine so i could explain more clearly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

Didnt make no crunch noise but yeh revs were building up speed was droping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

Hey guys so this morning i was driving to work but before i do i have this habit of warming up the engine before setting off, while making way to work decided to pop the vtec in a lovely straight road just love the sound and the kick [emoji28] since it was early morning anyways while shifting...
  12. M

HKS Mid Pipe Problem PLEASE HELP

Hey guys need little advice on what i could do about my mid pipe, so i recently purchased Eibach lowering springs 30mm all round. Managed to do the front only and sits pretty nice the back is still sitting on standard springs because i kind of ran out of time to sort it out, anyways when i took...
  13. M

Eibach Springs Knocking

Hey guys need your help i have just fitted my springs the other day got the Eibach Sportline 30mm all round but only manage to do the front as i am waiting on one of my mates to drop off the rest of my tools, took it out for a test drive and everything was fine until today i realise that every...
  14. M

Colour Code on my EP3 **NightHawk Black** THANK YOU

Cheers Loxy your the best!!! [emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. M

Colour Code on my EP3 **NightHawk Black** THANK YOU

Could someone tell me where i could find the colour code for my car EP3 please Thanks Kevin Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. M

Knocking Noise over Potholes or humps

Will do Jizzy Thanks again [emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. M

Thanks Jizzy will keep you guys posted looking to get springs on the car and was also thinking of doing the arbs all round since the car has done 100k [emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. M

On the shocks i've check for leaks and the top mounts but will double check you wouldn't have a pic??? Yeah guys will keep you updated thanks again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. M

Plus it couldn't be the top mounts as i feel the knocking on the left footrest by the clutch pedal but again thank you guys so much!!!! [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. M

I've checked all the stuff that it could think off thats why im pretty sure its the steering rack. Waitin on pay day until ill replace but going to have to get someone to look at it properly to make sure cheers for all the Help Loxy/Spike [emoji1417][emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. M

So would that be my knocking noise? I basicly feel it on bumpy roads not that much on humps more like uneven roads if it makes any sense and almost forgt potholes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. M

But if i replace the steering rack it comes with the slider its all in one piece isn't it??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. M

Spike any chance i could get your number so i could explain to you instead of typing lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. M

How could i tell if theres play?? I notice the knocks just on the left by my clutch foot where the foot rest is but i kind of noticed that when i full lock the steering either way it kind knocks but not all the time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. M

Niceee even better you wouldn't happen to know the sellers name??? Cheers Spike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. M

True say but brand new ones are quite costly cheers Loxy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. M

Mine is a 55 plate so i could get one of a type R from the same year right?? Thanks Loxy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. M

Hey Loxy manage to find out what the knocking noise whats coming from it was the steering rack so i was wondering if you could help me again, spoke to one of my mates and hes telling me that i could get hold of one second had but will need to match ecu prt no.???? I baffed cant i just match it...
  29. M

Hey guys Thanks for all the help will have a look on my days off and get it sorted, Meyle parts look decent and looking to purchase most of my needs from them, again thank you guys have a lovely day [emoji4][emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. M

Cheers Loxy [emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. M

Hey Guys new to this so please go easy on me, i recently bought a 55 CTR lst week with 100k on the clock and noticed a knocking noise when going over Humps or Potholes that i cant avoid at certain speeds, i feel it and hear it more in the middle especially on the foot rest next to the clutch one...
  32. M

Key Fob Reprogram HELP

Lifesaver thank you VERY MUCH Loxy!!! Will start looking to it tomorrow That is exactly the same problem i have cheer [emoji108][emoji1420][emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. M

Key Fob Reprogram HELP

Hello guys was wondering if anyone could help me i have recently bought a CTR Premier Ed and on the second day from the excitement i left ma dipped lights on and the battery went dead ever since that happened the Key Fob no longer works, I Have tried to reprogram it following the intructions...
  34. M

Which Exhaust

Hey guys kinda new to this forum so go easy on me recently bought CTR Premier Ed and was looking around for an exhaust as the first thing i want to put on the car, is there any good cat back systems out there that aren't that expensive or second hand, Originally i want it to go for the HKS cat...
Back