• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V

Please help with your knowledge to make sure I have not been scammed

So some of you may have seen that I recently suffered an engine failure in my ep3 with a hole in the side of my block. After shopping around I was offered an engine which had only done 42000 miles amd was from a 2005 car. I paid more than I had originally planned too due to low mileage and...
  2. V

Hole in block :-(

Dramatic incident last night when accelerating briskly (not full throttle though) in my ep3 I get a loud bang, cabin fills with smoke and lose all oil pressure. Im absolutely gutted. I work in public services, have very little free cash as I'm in the middle of completely renovating my first...
  3. V

Ep3 4-2-1 with custom cat setup

Hi guys, first post but have been lurking for a while. My manifold is cracked and needs either welding or replacing. I would love a 4-2-1, but want to retain a cat (unless I do a track day etc) Would this work as a solution.... Keep the cat by mounting it AFTER the 4-2-1 and cut and...
Back