• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

Had a change of plan and driven the FN2 and ST2 with 300bhp only (was gonna drive standard ST also). Obviously cant compare outright performance as the ST just pulled and pulled and was very nice in that respect. Some observations though... FN2 in the flesh didn't get the wow factor. It...
  2. P

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

Was this Blackpool Honda then? I'm taking it out tomorrow morning :) Also got a test drive tomorrow in 2x Focus ST at Evans Halshaw, they've got a standard and 300bhp one. Should be a good comparison methinks...
  3. P

FD2 New CTR prototype for F1 Japan

Assuming thats real and due for release in Japan..... I'd say we've been fooked over again. Bet it will have a lovely nice pair of recaro's on the inside also.
  4. P

FN2 New Civic Type R chat

BUTTON AND THE BOSS UNVEIL CIVIC TYPE R CONCEPT AT GENEVA President and CEO of Honda Motor Co. Ltd, Takeo Fukui, will address the media at the 76th Geneva Motor Show on 28 February. CEO Fukui will join Honda Racing F1 driver Jenson Button to unveil the Civic Type R Concept. Jenson will be...
  5. P

Buddy club pro spec

Here a couple of clips of SIMON-C's black and my silver on Awesomes RR..... http://www.aqsh63.dsl.pipex.com/simonc.wmv http://www.aqsh63.dsl.pipex.com/plasmaman.wmv Sorry no on the road ones. I've only got a mugen airbox but Simon has quite a few mods on his and it was fookin loud!
  6. P

My CTR all washed & Waxed

I love freshly cleaned milano's. Very nice.
  7. P

Advice on my Top Gear Ti exhaust please....

I've got a Top Gear titannium exhaust purchased back in June last year. I've thought for a while that it's been blowing a bit but as its loud anyway I've not really done anything about it. It's now got an almost permanent rattle as well. Also when I had it serviced at Honda a few weeks ago...
  8. P

Manchester CTR owners beware!! UPDATE

I've got a course coming up in Manchester (Interquad) near to MUFC ground? What do you Manchester people think? Will I be alright in the motor around that part of town?
  9. P

Mugen rear wing

Question for anyone who have had the rear spoiler fitted..... You loose the third brake light once fitted but does this mean it is lost permanently? Can it be re-connected easily when re-fitting standard spoiler to put back to OEM? Cheers.
  10. P

My mostly show and no go CTR....

I saw this but I can't, I really really can't! So tempting though!! Thanks for everyone's comments, cheers people. Not properly checked everyone's else's motors as yet either.....
  11. P

My mostly show and no go CTR....

Some pics and info on mine... mostly show and no go I'm afraid but I'm useless when it comes to anything under the bonnet! Mods in order of fitment I think from what I can remember JDM Union Jack Side and rear tints - medium Front fogs JDM mats Dension ICE>Link for Ipod Top Gear...
  12. P

Quote for 25K service

Not your area but mine was £249 excluding air filter at Blackpool Honda a fortnight ago. When I went to pay they only charged me £184 in the end so I was quite pleased and they did a good job too. Don't suppose it was anything to do with the fact that Honda had deciced to do a...
  13. P

RIP EP3.....

Cut and paste jobby..... In total 35,190 have been made and sold, 18,033 in the UK, 12,422 in mainland Europe and 4,735 exported to Japan.
  14. P

Red carpet

I got the red carpet :) Fitted it myself. It was a nightmare to fit but I ain't no good at that type of thing. If you get some and are considering fitting it drop me a PM and I'll give you the details :) Heres an old pic of it freshly fitted... any excuse to show the motor off!
Back