• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mikew0794

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

You beat me to it, I was just about to ask the same thing, not on Facebook either...
  2. Mikew0794

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

That looks absolutely stunning! I fitted the intake pipe on my eventuri at the weekend as well... out of interest where did you get the seat protectors from, I’d like to get some for my car before the wear gets any worse?
  3. Mikew0794

D3an0’s 2016 FK2 (The Dream)

I’ve been waiting to place an order for one of these, waiting to see everyone’s experience of them first, the quality of that looks as good as the eventuri system! I’d be interested to see if you notice any different with it fitted as well
  4. Mikew0794

FK2 Aftermarket wheel specs

Thanks for the info guys, glad I asked, I was looking at wheels with ET’s in the mid to late 30’s! I suppose I could go with Veehexx tyres and then try spacers like MB, I’ve just had a bad experience with spacers in the past failing so always a bit worried about them... I’ll carry on looking...
  5. Mikew0794

FK2 Aftermarket wheel specs

I’m looking to get some new wheels for my FK2, I’m hoping to go 19 inch again, but with some better fitment in the arches? I’d like to get as close to flush as possible without causing any rubbing issues - I’m keeping the car stock ride height as I couldn’t get it onto the drive if I lowered it...
  6. Mikew0794

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Wow! On both counts, how the!?!?
  7. Mikew0794

FK2 Auto stop unavailable

Update: the lights have become a permanent fixture on my dashboard and auto stop has been disabled all week (every cloud!) so I’ll be popping into Honda to get it booked in as soon as I can. I initially thought the weather might have caused it but it’s been fairly warm this week...
  8. Mikew0794

Tested the battery today, it’s only about 50% charged and just under 12v. Colleagues said it could be either a duff battery, battery sensor or something draining the battery. Will have to get it booked in at Honda once this weather passes this week... hopefully covered under warranty as the car...
  9. Mikew0794

Hi all, the last few days when I’ve got in the car and started it up, the car has shown as autostop unavailable with a battery symbol underneath. Reading the handbook this means the battery hasn’t got enough juice or a problem with the charging system, yesterday I took the car for a good long...
  10. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

Fitted mine this morning, and been out to a friends this afternoon. I did get a video whilst sat on the drive, but there is no noticeable difference on camera so won’t upload. Very hard to tell if there was a change in power or anything (I thought so but that’s psychological I’m sure) but I’m...
  11. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

My new filter arrived today so I’ll be fitting that over the weekend!
  12. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

I ordered mine off Dream today as well
  13. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

found it! Spent half the morning under the car, wheel off, arch liners out. Eventually my dad found it, it was on top of the chassis rail, but really far back under the back of the engine bay. All fitted though and went out for a drive a little while ago. In a word... ace :)
  14. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

The intake arrived this week, had a go at fitting this afternoon, was going really well... until I dropped one of the bolts that holds it to the firewall into the engine bay, spent 2 hours searching and can’t find it. I’ve given up for the night as the light has gone. For now I’ve bolted it on...
  15. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

Order placed :lol:
  16. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

Just tried, it is exc Vat, so £864, which is the best price I’ve seen, might just bite the bullet. I’ve not seen much of the Arma Speed system, but I’ve hear such good things about the Eventuri that’s the one I want.
  17. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

Good spot, link is for the LHD but the RhD is only £720! Has anybody used them before?
  18. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

Made the decision to get the intake from Tegiwa, I like the idea of the 0% credit over 6-12 months, makes it seem slightly less expensive... in my mind at least haha. However the above 5% discount code isn’t working at the moment, do Tegiwa regularly do sales, I know they did over Xmas but not...
  19. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

Thanks for the advice guys, just had a look at both Dream and Tegiwa (Tegiwa do have them on their site), just need to decide wether to use Tegiwa, which works out slightly cheaper or use dream and perhaps spend a little extra but buy something else as well to get the 10% discount? Payday in a...
  20. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

Hi all, decided that now I’ve had the car 8 months I want to start modifying it in 2018. first up I really want to get an eventuri intake for the car, I have a couple of questions, first where did you all buy them from, has anyone spotted any good deals on them? Second, has anyone fitted one...
  21. Mikew0794

FK2 Random bonging noise

Mine hasn’t done it again since, but I checked and the speed warning definitely was not set, And I don’t really use the sat nav but I had just put it down to that as dotty suggested
  22. Mikew0794

FK2 Random bonging noise

I've been out and double checked all the doors and boot, all shut up tight, there were no lights or warnings on any of the screens that I could see at the time so maybe it was the sat nav. I'll give it another go tomorrow see if it does it again, thanks for all the suggestions.
  23. Mikew0794

FK2 Random bonging noise

Thanks Loxy I'll give all those a check once this rain dies down!
  24. Mikew0794

FK2 Random bonging noise

Driving home from work today, the car just randomly started 'bonging' at me, the best way to describe it was like a garmin sat nav speed camera warning bong, but I didn't have the sat nav on and have driven the same route home for a long time without incident. No warning messages came up in the...
  25. Mikew0794

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I was 22 when I bought and insured my FK2 (now 23), I've got that and my MK1 Audi TT (225) insured on multi car for a little over £1K - to insure the civic on its own was £1400 for some reason?
  26. Mikew0794

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

I think I need to give my local Honda a call tomorrow if they've got 50% off! I've been watching cox's waiting for the price to drop as I really want lots of the carbon!
  27. Mikew0794

Thanks mate, they do look really good on yours, definitely one to consider
  28. Mikew0794

Hi Dotty, lovely car, how hard were the carbon fog covers to fit, are they just stick on? The picture of the box on yours looks like the same ones I'm looking at on eBay from Worcester Honda, just not sure if they'd look right on a red car
Back