• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. allycooke

FK8 My Honda App (& Tracker) - gone by 30th June 2021

Hi all, Just receieved a SMS and seen via the MyHonda App that the service is to be terminated on 30th June and refunds issued to anyone who paid to extend the license subscription. Bit annoyed a) to only get 13 days notice and b) to lose the track/trace ability for my car that I thought was a...
  2. allycooke

FK8 Owning a FK8 during the Covid Lockdown

just wondered is anyone else feeling a tad sad they've got this wonderful car outside and no real opportunity to drive it. worse now seeing the bad weather, snow etc. and knowning those wheels nuts will be getting rustier by the day. I'm starting to wonder if I need to put it in dry storage...
  3. allycooke

FK8 FK8 Quiz Time

FK8 Quiz Time 1 of these is right, 2 of these are just wrong, 1 is very wrong. The answer isn't levels of dirt, but which ones are which and why?
  4. allycooke

Cookie's "NEW" CW Type R GT FK8 (#R-14874)

New Beginnings...... New Wheels (never to look this clean again)......
  5. allycooke

EP3 Cookie's FK8 Tale of Woe - 4th gear lockout and popout

First of all, go get some popcorn, use the bathroom if you need too, find a comfy chair and wear loose clothing…..this post could take quite some time out of your day! As a few of you know I’ve been having problems with my FK8 and its gearbox since February this year, and now as I finally...
  6. allycooke

FK8 First TD in FK8 - any pointers?

I've done quite a few TD in the Lotus but on Sunday Feb 11th I'll be popping Holly's Cherry at Donington Park for a few laps. I'm not planning to do that many laps, and if it's wet then I'll be doing even less, but want (should conditions allow) to have a couple of spirited runs to get a better...
  7. allycooke

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

If you're like me so many questions crop up when you jump into the CTR FK8 for the first time and you're presented with a futuristic dash layout with massive array of buttons, switches and system settings. The dealer handover obviously can't cover everything that's in the War & Peace sized set...
  8. allycooke

Cookie's CW Type R GT FK8 (#0-3344)

Picked up this cracker just before Guy Fawkes night. Originally the Demonstrator at Honda Cambridge (John Banks) as I couldn't wait any longer to take one home for keeps. Holly the Honda had 4500 miles on her at pickup and since she's been given appropriate love with g-technic fabric...
  9. allycooke

FK8 Traction Control / VSA / Wheel Spin (R+ Mode) - FK8

just looking for some fellow owners perspective here. I'm finding when having a spirited drive with the car in R+ mode that the front wheels are spinning up in 1st / 2nd gear way too much (to the point I can feel the judder and wheels almost jumping under the front arches as they struggle for...
Back