• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

EP3 Front Engine Mount fitting hell EP3

Hi guys need to fit the front engine mount on my EP3. Am I being ridiculous or do I have to drop the subframes or remove the radiator fans to change this mount? I can get all the bolts off but no matter which way I move it their isn't enough room to get the thing off. Next idea is to remove...
  2. T

EP3 EP3 - Boot lid Replacment

Hi All, did a search but couldn't really find anything. Boot on my Ep3 is in a sorry state, the steel around the hinge has ripped and the hinge itself been bent out of shape, the boot now sits about an inch higher on side than the other when the boot is closed. it looks horrific, its like...
  3. T

EP3 Interior Lights not coming on when door opens. Door Switches? - EP3

really? ill give that a go later. hope that solves it thanks.
  4. T

Yes im aware its only the dome light in the center that's meant to come on, but i never thought to think that if the door open light comes on the dash then the switchs must be fine. I suppose you must be right saying that the problem is elsewhere. Havent got a clue where to start looking apart...
  5. T

Hi All, tired searching for a solution but i could not find anything so sorry if this has been covered. so the interior lights on my car work when you switch them on but they dont work when opening the doors. the position of the switch is middle as the manual says. i am thinking the...
  6. T

EP3 EP3 - codes P0141/P0325 No CEL

okay thanks! saved me a headache by the sounds of it.
  7. T

does this apply to the NGK/NTK brand ones as well? there going for about £70 which is quite cheap compared to honda
  8. T

No light at all. i think you may be right about the O2 sensor, ill try get one sorted over the next few days.
  9. T

thanks for the reply, its something ill check soon as i have some new dash bulbs on the way as it is. shame someone would do that and not just replace the sensors, if you resort to removing the bulb for some common sensor issues like an O2 sensor its making me believe its a recurring fault that...
  10. T

Hi guys, owned a type r for a few weeks now and its been great however i noticed this morning that my check engine light does not come on when i turn the ignition and start up the car. in all my other cars ive owned it comes on then disappears after a few seconds on start up. is this normal...
Back