• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Si-85

Brake cooling

So I did my first track day in my newly tracked out EP3 and after the first session I got in and realised the front drivers calliper had got so hot it had melted the paint off the calliper and it had all flaked off. It was a very hot day and I maybe did 2 laps too many considering the outside...
  2. Si-85

Cadwell 11th August

I’m booked on Cadwell on the 11th August for my second day out in my EP3, if anyone else is going drop me a message be good to meet up.
  3. Si-85

EP3 EP3 track build almost complete

Ok so I started building my Red EP3 30th anniversary a while ago and it is just about to be complete when it comes back from SW Motorsport after having a roll cage fitted. I have done the following and looking for advise so anyone wants to add to it or advise on anything I’ve missed please do...
  4. Si-85

EP3 Wheel and suspension question

I have ordered some yellowspeed racing dynamic premium coilovers for my track car build and looking for advise on what sort of height works for the track, I believe they come adjustable from 20mm-80mm and was thinking about starting off setting them so they land me at around 30mm lower than...
  5. Si-85

EP3 PDF manual or wiring diagram.

I tried a search but didn’t find what I am after, which is a PDF version of a vehicle maintenance manual. I am also in need of a wiring diagram as I want to get rid of the light and wiper stalks and put them on flick switches on the centre console, I also need to wire in a battery...
  6. Si-85

Brake calliper refurb and paint

Any recommendations for anywhere that offers a brake calliper refurbishment service? Or even better a like for like refurbed set? Mine are looking rather tatty and would just like them sprucing up not really after getting them in show condition as they are for my on going EP3 track car build.
  7. Si-85

EP3 Should I remove radiator fan on track car

Ok so as per title I am wondering wether or not I should leave the fan off the radiator for my track car build. I received my new 35mm aluminium radiator today and when trying to swap I found the original fans do not line up very well at all, should I send the radiator back or just run...
  8. Si-85

EP3 Newbie EP3 owner track build

Hi, ok so first of all I better introduce myself and say Hi. I bought a 30th Anniversary Milano Red EP3 and I am currently converting in to a dedicated track car, so any and all advise on must have items will be appreciated. I have lots of questions to ask but all in good time. I started by...
Back