• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

REMOVE RADIO HONDA CIVIC 2015 2016

REMOVE RADIO HONDA CIVIC FK2 Hi everyone, how do you remove the radio? and the radio frame? can someone help me? thanks a lot to everyone.
  2. G

FK2 REMOVE RADIO HONDA CIVIC FK2

Hi everyone, how do you remove the radio? and the radio frame? can someone help me? thanks a lot to everyone
  3. G

FK2 high beam headlights honda civic type r fk2

I open it and say that there is nothing
  4. G

are those in your videos?
  5. G

if you mounted something different to the original send me a picture on the road?
  6. G

Hi everyone, has anyone replaced the high beam headlights?
  7. G

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

I have already explained that the messages started 3 hours after I had written .. my cell phone did not take .. I had not noticed .. they left then as soon as they came back to work...
  8. G

does anyone have the instructions for the type r fk 2? I sent those of the civic facelift 2015. the fuse zone is the same but there is no connection for the cable.
  9. G

thank you publicly loxy because it is the only one that is helping me for the LEDs.
  10. G

FK2 Light bulbs

headlight bulbs you say that are simple light bulbs even if they are xenon?
  11. G

FK2 Light bulbs

does anyone know what light bulbs we mount on fk2?
  12. G

the red and the blue of the multi-colored strip, is there less light than the strips only blue led or only red led? **
  13. G

sorry can someone answer my question? Richondar :)
  14. G

the red and the blue of the multi-colored strip, is there less light than the strips only blue led or only red led?
  15. G

hello can you not send me something in private? photo or video? I do not care to see the stripes :) but the light ... if they light blue or red comecwuelle ... I mean if the multicolored leds make brightness as the mono blue or red
  16. G

hi guys, does anyone have videos or photos of the multicolored LED strips?
  17. G

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

I'm glad there's someone who shares their changes. being a forum this should be the spirit. great andyday..
  18. G

FK2 workshop manual honda civic type r fk2

hello everyone, nobody found the manual workshop honda civic typer r fk2 or honda civic ix? or the program to get spare parts codes?
  19. G

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

hello do you have a guide for how to put everything?
  20. G

hi guys, sorry my bad english, i live in italy and i have a honda civic type r fk2. I would like to put the foot area lights on. are they plug an play? how much do they cost blue? do I have to pass some cables or do not connect anything to the central ceiling light?
  21. G

FK2 GENUINE HONDA JDM MODULO 5000K FOG LIGHT KIT

Hi, I have these fog lights too. how do they mount? Do I have to remove the bumper? it's complicated? are there any clips below and above and then dough move it with caution?
Back