• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

EP3 EP3 Side Skirt seal/gasket

So I removed my side skirts from my EP3 to allow for some work at body shop to be done. I noticed there is a rubber seal/gasket on them around the edge that touches the bodywork, these appear to have perished and snapped in places on both skirts. Are these available to buy? Or is there any DIY...
  2. B

EP3 Ep3 Moog Ball Joint Wrong Part No at ECP

Yes this is the issue I faced, once I obtained the manufacturer part number there was no way to confirm if it was correct on ECP website. Also their fitment details information is painfully limited on a host of items. I only use them because they usually have items for pick up within the hour...
  3. B

EP3 Ep3 Moog Ball Joint Wrong Part No at ECP

Just a heads up for anyone who may buy MOOG ball joints for EP3 from Euro Car Parts in future. If you search for part via reg plate on ECP site it actually gives you a ball joint that is incompatible with all EP models and is actually for a 95-01 CRV ECP part no: 617750477. Part that is needed...
  4. B

EP3 EP3 idle hunting and Brake issue

I took my EP3 off the road due to lockdown etc as it is more of weekend car for me. As a result, it has not left my driveway since March. It now seems to have developed a couple of issues which I have tried to rectify and failed. Issue 1: Engine hunts pretty severely on idle (cold and warm)...
  5. B

EP3 Does my steering rack need to be replaced?

Thanks for the info guys. I think it may just be a case of me not being used to the feel yet and also having the the 'poor steering' reviews planted in my head already.
  6. B

As I said this is my first ep3, my daily is a 60 plate Ibiza and the steering in that is very light and it also has big balloon tyres so it could be that I'm just not used it etc as there is no sticking. Thanks for the info.
  7. B

As above really... Not long had my ep3 but steering feels quite heavy and feels a bit ropey I.e. It fails to return fully to centre it will return to around the 2 o'clock position and will remain there. It's slightly worse when the wheel is turned right. I know these cars where plagued by...
Back