• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Anth1992

EP3 Do i need to change the timing chain ?

Hi Everyone, My car is now on 114k and having a look through the receipts and stuff last night just going over things that need doing in the upcoming months. I noticed that the Tensioner/Pulley receipts are there but cant seem to see anything about a new timing chain ? How would i go...
  2. Anth1992

Burning Smell EP3 2005 CTR

Morning Guys, I would say for the past couple of month now, i get this burning smell when i get out the car, its coming from underneath the bonnet, I dont even need to VTEC it for this to happen, but the car still pulls as it should no issues. I know i have a current issue with the clutch...
  3. Anth1992

Centre Hub Caps Missing

Hi, Has anyone had any centre caps come off? The past 2 month i have had 2 caps come off the same alloy. I am starting to think that could be possibly someone removing them from the car, but i'm not seeing any signs of any scratches etc. I'm making a note to check the car now every time i...
  4. Anth1992

EP3 Facelift Alarm becoming a major issue.

Good Morning Guys, So after an eventful morning of getting out of bed at 3am to have my neighbor knocking at my door, Opening the door to find a really angry man complaining about my car alarm and threatening to go the council (I can understand his frustration, But how do you think i feel...
  5. Anth1992

Insurance Modification's Question

Cheers @flashy :)
  6. Anth1992

EP3 IPhone DoubleDin Sat Nav Stereo

Good Morning/Afternoon Looking to replace my OEM Car stereo on my EP3 anyone recommend a Stereo that preferably has Satnav/Bluetooth etc and works on with Iphone , Alot of these aftermarket ones i am finding seem to be promoting Android more than Iphone ? Price range around £200 preferably ...
  7. Anth1992

CarPlan Demon Products

Afternoon Guys, Anyone used these products or heard anything about them ? There products seem to be reasonably cheap and they don't have many bad reviews on Amazon etc.
  8. Anth1992

EP3 EP3 Car Alarm is going mental !!

Afternoon, Could anyone shed some light why my alarm on my car is going off alot. Its parked out the back of my house, I understand the weather has not been great past few days so i put it down to that. Now tonight it has already gone off 3 times and is starting to become an annoyance ...
  9. Anth1992

EP3 New to the Forum / Hopefully Purchasing my first Ep3

Good Morning/Afternoon Everyone, Im new to the Performance car scene, I have eventually managed so save up through the years and purchase the car i have always wanted to own the Ep3 Civic Type R. So i thought this would be a good place to come and get some advice , I am travelling 4/5 hour...
Back