• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Cookra

FK8 Removed the Pipercross

All very odd but on mine it totally screwed the MAF sensor and sent the car into limp mode.. every time without fail as soon as I gave it some stink the engine management lights came on and nailed the car for a reset at the dealer. Taken the filter off, replaced the original and all is well...
  2. Cookra

FK8 Coventry.. What are the chances........?

Was that you buddy? Ricoh Arena Coventry yesterday... Blown away by the number plates;) Great colour choice;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Cookra

FK8 4wd next edition?

What do we think, based on the rear footwell, they must be dropping a prop shaft in there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Cookra

FK8 Admiral Car Insurance renewal just hit the roof.....

So our multicar just jumped from £700 to £2800.. New 18 plate fk8 17 plate crv ex Myself 11 yrs no claims Wife 2 yrs no claims £250 excess with £100 Protected ncp Both vehicles have accumulated 11 yrs with Admiral I had two bangs last year, both in the 15 plate fk2.. First kind of my...
  5. Cookra

FK8 That’s not the volume

For the love of pizza, what gives with the UX/UI team who decided to move the volume to the small rocker switch just up and to the right of the audio multi selectors... I spend most of my time changing audio source.. Every other Honda I’ve owned has taught me the volume is up/down.. What...
  6. Cookra

FK8 What did you learn about your FK8 today?

I noticed the handbrake comes on when I undo the seatbelt.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Cookra

FK8 Jump Pack

Looking for a jump pack that will fit the new battery terminals.. As with my fk2 they are tiny little things that don’t take a regular set of leads. Anyone have a recommendation? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Cookra

FK8 Dark inside..

Is it me, probably... None of my controls are illuminated.. totally dark inside the car, is that normal? So the mode selector, handbrake, aircon etc.. have no background lights.. Just feels wrong Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Cookra

FK8 Midlands meetup anyone?

Any fk8s fancy a meetup?
  10. Cookra

FK8 Filter time Piper or K&N

Had the piper on my fk2, miss the sound any thoughts or users out there?
  11. Cookra

Red rim around centre exhaust resonator

I've seen a few pics with the centre resonator having a red rim, anyone know what that is or - is it simply Occam's Razor and a dab of paint?
  12. Cookra

FK8 Apple Carplay Issues iPhone X

Anyone having issues with Carplay? New FK8 owner, with iphoneX. Doesn't play nice..
Back