• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

EP3 Facelift or made to look like it?

It's coming up with the projector style? So I'm guessing it's legit?
  2. R

No indicators on the wings
  3. R

Hi All, Just want to rule the above out really. I have an early Ep3 which appears to be the facelift edition but as it's on a 53 plate is there a way of telling? It has the new lights, red seats etc but just want to be 100% sure. Is there a code or something on the V5?
  4. R

Installing A/C into a none A/C EP3 model HELP!

This may help https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?54549-GOT-AIRCON-£880-ALL-FITTED-AND-GASED-%29&highlight=condition
  5. R

Ep3 head unit change

Figured so......cheers
  6. R

Ep3 head unit change

Hi All, Thinking about changing the original head unit probably to single Din but maybe double. All the sticky's no longer work, I've watch a couple of vids that show how to get the old one out but what would I need apart from the ISO connector and aerial connector?would I need anything...
  7. R

EP3 front fog lights wanted

Found one. Got it for a bargain too
  8. R

Cheers both. Need the drivers side one only
  9. R

Apologies for picking up an old post. My fogs have seen better days. Did anyone buy any from EBay. Seen some from China that are new but always a bit cautious with that stuff as don't want my pride and joy going up in flames!
  10. R

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

Cheers fellas I'll take a look
  11. R

EP3 Steering judder

Cheers for the replies. I've had the balancing done, it's a lot better than it was but it is still there. I'm hopefully getting all of the alloys refurbed shortly so I'll swop front to back before hand to see whether it could be a buckled alloy first.
  12. R

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

I was looking at these the other day. Is their much time actually saved? as presumably you have to Jack the car up anyway to change the filter? Have you found it extracts all the oil? As I figured it d probably leave a fair few 100mls inside?
  13. R

EP3 Wheel replacement

Fair enough........ Guess I'll try it and see then
  14. R

EP3 Wheel replacement

Will any honda alloys fit? Getting mine all refurbed but I need to take them all off the car so thought I'd buy a cheap set to replace them for the week. If they do, I was looking at a cheap set of 16" honda wheels.
  15. R

EP3 Steering judder

Cheers both. The exhaust is straight through and different size pipe to OEM, so it's quite awkward and costly to just replace the back box unfortunately otherwise I would.
  16. R

EP3 Steering judder

Hi All, Had my EP3 around 2 months now and absolutely love it! Apart from the cat back exhaust that is, hopefully going to change it back to completely standard so this will be coming off and is the only mod too ( if anyone wants to swop oem for a Cat back let me know) Anyway, I'm getting...
  17. R

EP3 Single key fob???

Hi All, New to the forum, I'm collecting my 2003 EP3 on Tuesday it only has 68k on the clock so I'm hoping it'll be an investment for the future to. I would be interested in this. I've read the other thread to but it doesn't seem clear. Can this be done or not? Thanks in advance
Back