• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. kerrcentral

Cosmic Grey CTR EP3

:lol::lol::lol:
  2. kerrcentral

Norfolk Owners

Could those of you living in Norfolk recommend a good tyre fitter? I'm going to be buying tyres online and I'd like to use a place that one of you trust with your pride and joy. The last time I had tyres fitted the fitter, who turned out to be a trainee, scored the inside of my wheels when...
  3. kerrcentral

DC2 DB8 DC5 My Integra dilemma

Have you considered a vinyl wrap? I've read one or two threads on here about people wrapping their car. You could end up with the best of both worlds, a stealthy 'great' car. Andy
  4. kerrcentral

any other tyre recommendations?

I used 215/45 R17s, no issues, no rubbing etc on the EP3. Only thing is you will be doing 71.02 mph when your speedo reads 70 but that's no big deal. I doubt the speedo is accurate to that degree anyway! Thanks Loxy. In terms of looks, do they look much different than the 205/45 R17? By that...
  5. kerrcentral

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2004 '04 with 40,400 miles :D
  6. kerrcentral

any other tyre recommendations?

Dotty are your F1's 215/45 R17? If so did the 10mm in width make any difference? Thanks
  7. kerrcentral

Does anyone rate Goodyear Excellence tyres?

I'm about to change all four corners and was wondering if anyone is using/or used Goodyear Excellence tyres? How do you rate them? I have standard wheels (205/45R17) and having had a look I see that they come in 205/40R17. Will 5mm make much difference in the ride, handling and comfort? Thanks
  8. kerrcentral

Best polish/wax to use on a black car

I used the Meguiars Deep Crystal System over last weekend. It's 3 stage process. Stage 1 is paint cleaner (removes minor scratches and swirls), stage 2 is polish and 3 is carnuba wax. I use foam pads, mircofibre clothes and terry towels. I also clayed the car before stage 1. It came up...
  9. kerrcentral

Quaife Automatic Torque Biasing (ATB) differential

That's very kind! It would certainly help me make my mind up. I don't intend using my car on the track. I don't know any good roads around Norwich (tend to drive to and from the office in GY when onshore), but there are plenty bends in the Scottish Borders :twisted: (yep, I'm a sweaty sock!)...
  10. kerrcentral

lovely and clean

Top pics Ben
  11. kerrcentral

Neily's car

Awesome! Another mountain biker. What are you riding? I can't make out the make from the pic. Andy
  12. kerrcentral

Cheers guys. Sounds like the way forward. Andy
  13. kerrcentral

Has anyone fitted one to their CTR? Is it as good as it sounds? Cheers Andy
  14. kerrcentral

As a first mod...

I am looking to make one or two mods over the next few months and I've read so much about the Gruppe M. As my CTR is totally standard is it worth putting a Gruppe M on with standard exhaust etc? Would it be better to do the exhaust first?
  15. kerrcentral

LSD for UK EP3 CTR

Thanks for all the responses. Another question. As the Quaife is a 1 way lsd it doesn't work under deceleration, right? Is this a big disadvantage or will it not be too noticeable? Cheers
  16. kerrcentral

LSD for UK EP3 CTR

Thanks for the advice.
  17. kerrcentral

LSD for UK EP3 CTR

Recently bought a CTR. Was wondering if anyone had fitted a JDM LSD, Spoon, Quaife or similar to a UK CTR? What are the rough costs involved? I've read that they can be noisy. Just how noisy are they?
Back