• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. -=Stella Artois=-

4 Hours and Shares in Meguires.

Nice day, so Millie got a shine. Thank God for sunny days and a Porter Cable. Time for a beer. :cool:
  2. -=Stella Artois=-

FN2 Millie on Steroids?

Really like the back end of this. Just trying to source the spoiler and the tailgate........ oh and the light cluster.......fook it. Ill have the whole kit! :lol: :twisted:
  3. -=Stella Artois=-

FN2 JRSC Confirmed.

Just got off the phone from CPL. Car booked in 28th July for a week. Can't wait to see how Millie will perform with the new kit. JRSC. Clutchmaster FX300 Clutch Clutchmaster lightened flywheel. Quaife LSD and in time for JAE....... I'm excited! :D :D :D
  4. -=Stella Artois=-

FN2 Hondata Group N ECU.

Fitted the Hondata Group N ECU today, as supplied by CPL Racing. Certainly not as flexible as our EP3 brethren's Kpro, but as availablilty is thin on the ground, thought I would give it a shot. CPL delivered it special delivery and it took 15 minutes to fit. A simple plug and play affair...
  5. -=Stella Artois=-

FN2 - Type R Key.

Stumbled across this on the net. A simple 30 second job for those must have FN2 owners. The UK Type R doesn't come with this type key back, the JDM market has this on offer for the new breed of keys. I think the Euro R may have too, but not sure. I spoke with several dealers who point blankly...
  6. -=Stella Artois=-

Honda OEM or Quaife?

I'm in the market for a LSD for Millie. Now Bazza has a good price on a Honda OEM or I have a similar priced option for a Quaife. My question is this. "Which is the better?" - I know cock all about LSD's except what they do, IE accomplish. I roughly know how they achieve this but which would...
  7. -=Stella Artois=-

A long old day. Millie was exhausted! Modded FN2

Eight O'clock this morning and the day wasn't looking too promising. Great, I have a 300 mile round trip, to pick up Millie and I'm greeted with this first thing. :( The trip to Crewe, ABP, was eventful to say the least. You may have heard on the news that the M6 was closed for the best part...
  8. -=Stella Artois=-

20% off - Autopia products - to the 5th November

20% off code: SAVEBIG Will get you 20% off anything at Autopia until cease work, 5th November.
  9. -=Stella Artois=-

FN2 FN2 Facts: Strange but True!

Fact: The FN2 does 109 miles on a tank full when driven harshly. :eek: It keeps up with a M5 (using its slip steam). :cool: It will stay with an S/C EP3 in the corners, not on the straight - Bah Humbug! :( The FN2 is quicker through the corners than a TVR Tuscan. :lol: It can outbreak a...
  10. -=Stella Artois=-

Honda fault codes

OBDII MIL P0106 5 MAP Circuit Range Or Performance P0107 3 MAP Circuit Low Input P0108 3 MAP Circuit High Input P0111 10 IAT Sensor Circuit Range/Performance P0112 10 IAT Sensor Circuit Low Input P0113 10 IAT Sensor Circuit High Input P0116 86...
  11. -=Stella Artois=-

DC2 DB8 DC5 TEG Plate @ DVLA

Just found this plate if any teg owners are interested. http://www.dvla-som.co.uk/home/en/Search/p/newstyle?dvid=e6ebf682f79a2cbd6c49518033765070&searched=yes&prefix1=D&prefix2=C&numbers=05&letter1=T&letter2=E&letter3=G&x=50&y=15 DC 05 TEG £399 at DVLA
  12. -=Stella Artois=-

FN2 Carbon Fibre Bonnet - FN2

Found this for all you Must Have's out there with your FN2's http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280131825269&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D280131825269%26fvi%3D1#ebayphotohosting a little steep, but thats...
  13. -=Stella Artois=-

Cleaning the FN2 (56K WARNING!) Shed loads a pics

As I said in my introduction post I'm a touch fanatical about ensuring my car looks spick and span. I'll apologise now for those who have seen the most of this on CTRO, but for the TRO peeps I thought I would post a updated and modified version. As its a bit of a how to/car care guide and the...
Back