• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Murph

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

I'm aiming for a more blog style thread this time round, hopefully capturing everything i've done and am yet to do, plus I have the help of a shiny new camera I bought earlier this year. The story so far, at 17 believe it or not I couldnt insure a Subaru and it was the car I wanted to own, so...
  2. Murph

How to fit a J's Tsuchinoko intake kit to the EP3

I reckon this will be handy for those interested in this, especially since the instructions look like this... Now before I begin I have a list of people to thank Firstly James @ touge for being a top chap and keeping me up to date with my purchase and secondly to my helpers/camera...
  3. Murph

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

Well its been through a strange time since I've owned it, got it to a reasonable level, then decided i wanted a Scoob, then after realising the error of my ways ( and after selling most of the mods) I'm starting again. So I'm going to keep a log of what I do this time round! Items still on...
Back