• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Alarm Replacement

I'm sure this info is around the site somewhere but just thought I'd share what info I got from Hamilton & Palmer when enquiring how much it would cost to replace the faulty alarm system in my 02 CTR. My alarm has gone the way of the dodo so I went straight to H&P to get some prices on...
  2. C

02 CTR not idling steady??

Not sure to post this here or under engine but as everything is electronic these days I thought I'd drop it here (so apologies if its in the wrong place). Right, got the car back from the body shop the other week after having the front end built up and painted after an accident by previous...
  3. C

Standard Rim ideas on a Milano CTR

Hi folks, I recently purchased an accident damaged CTR to play around with in Jan and I'm having all the wheels done next Wednesday but I'm still undecided what I want to do with the standard Rims (as in colour).:confused: If any of your guys or girls have any pics of your standard rims or...
Back