• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. chappers51

Boot hydraulic rods(OUCH)

Been away for a week, went up the garage to get stuff out of the boot, noticed if felt a bit heavy when raising it but didn't think anything of it, as I leaned into the car the boot come down and cracked me clean on the back of the head. Has anyone's rods ever failed before? When I raise and...
  2. chappers51

Silicon hose and gruppe m

Hi all my Tegiwa silicon induction hose turned up today, I have a Gruppe M all ready on the car, y question is will I need to trim the hose? Or is it a straight swap
  3. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Does any body have a guide on how to change the window rubber runner for the front window? Mine has split and its flapping about stupidly while driving and getting on my nerves, thanks Craig
  4. chappers51

Loose pipe

Hi folks, just been under the car and noticed this pipe wasn't connected to anything. Is something missing or is it some kind of drain pipe?
  5. chappers51

Premier recaro broken latch

Hi all I've got a 05 premier type r, and the outside lever on the drivers seat moves but the seat doesn't tilt forward, but when I pull the inside lever the seat tilts forward, can anybody explain to me how I can reattach the lever on the outside? It's a pain in the arse leaning over to the...
  6. chappers51

Vtec solenoid

Hi guys I'm going to be changing the gasket on my Vtec solenoid, the question I have is when i drive up onto my ramps (only front wheels off the floor) will I lose much oil due to the angel the car will be at? Havnt long done a mini service so don't fancy doing another oil change. Thanks Craig
  7. chappers51

Finally its here and installed

got my gruppem today so excited. got up at 8 ready for it to be delivered. fitting was not that bad to be honest bit pochy but ok. i didnt use the heat sheild does this matter. ive got a little bit of vibration but not much will get some tape and secure it down. it pulls so hard now and with...
  8. chappers51

Spoon B pipe modification

gonna file the holes down myself but dont know whow much needs to come off, has anyone done this them selves and could share with me, would go and look outside but its pissing down
  9. chappers51

how to remove the pull out cup holder?

does anybody know how to remove this as the little holder on the spring has come off and when ever i put a bottle/can in there it just slides around
Back