• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. I

Tanabe ARB

in that case will probably stick to the stock JDM ARB. its such a huge increase and i can imagine the damage it will cause. have seen it happen on another car.
  2. I

Tanabe ARB

will it be strong that it will tear the subframe ?
  3. I

Tanabe ARB

so there is no upgrade available from a JDM ARB. Looking to upgrade as i have started off with a JDM EP3
  4. I

Tanabe ARB

Is the JDM ARB one hollow ? I have a JDM one and looking to upgrade for a solid ARB If Tanabe is the same size as JDM but solid there will be an improvement over the JDM one.
  5. I

Petrol, Constantly filling up!

I do find it sufficient and that there is enough torque shifting at 3.5 rpm up a gear, reason being that i have a jap spec ep3. but i was doing testing to see the best mileage i can for the car without driving it hard. however if it was a uphill i wouldnt being shifting at 3.5k rpm. I do run it...
  6. I

Petrol, Constantly filling up!

i find that my ep3 drinks alot more fuel than average. i tend to keep getting 220miles out of a full tank with no vtec-ing, hard driving. just normal shifting at 3 - 3.5k rpm. driving in peak traffic a bit but not very heavy.driving 40 mins to work and back. many others seem to get a lot more...
Back