• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Tracking

RSR Croydon will do it for £25, I asked if that was per wheel but they assured me that this was the price all in.....RSR are only 10 mins from me and it seems very cheap.....It's booked in for friday so will let you know what happens
  2. R

Tracking

Thanks mate...I'd rather have the job done right the first time....I'm on holiday this week but will get on to TGM as soon as I get back.......thanks again 8)
  3. R

Tracking

The tyres are only budget quality but they were only fitted about four months ago.....will definatly go for 4 wheel alignment but just need to do my homework and find somewhere a bit closer than Hants...can anyone help? I am in Wallington,Sutton, nr Croydon Thanks for your feedback :wink:
  4. R

Tracking

Cheers mate, I thought it was closer to £100, I live near Croydon, can you recomend anyone?
  5. R

Tracking

I know the CTR should have 4 wheel lazer allignment but I am getting wear on the outer edge of my front wheels, if my local tyre fitters adjust my front camber to correct this, will it muck up the cars geometry?....or would it be better to get all 4 wheels alligned?
  6. R

FN2 Type RR 2.4

Fcuked if I know......he may as well have told my wife it was solar powered, she just wanted to know what colour it came in :roll: I have his telephone number if you would like me to PM it to you.....he said he browses the CTRO/TRO forums alot.....seems to know his biscuits, from what the...
  7. R

FN2 Type RR 2.4

my wife just popped in to Newton Honda South Croydon(as she does when the car gets desperatley low on oil) :roll: Anyways....she was talking to a very nice sales man who said they had just been briefed on the new Type R, due to be launched next March.....he also informed us if we were...
  8. R

Exhaust Rattle when cold

I get a hum/vibration noise but it usually goes by the time I reach the end of my road....and it only happens when cold
  9. R

Key Fob Battery

...and I thought ebay was just set up so my wife could buy other peoples sh*t :lol:
  10. R

Key Fob Battery

Nice one M8, Cheers :smt023
  11. R

Key Fob Battery

I have a 52 CTR, I need to replace the battery in my key fob.... I tried all the local motor stereo/alarm fitters and had no luck....so went to my local Honda dealer....the said they no longer stock them for the Cat 1 alarms :roll: Anyone else had the same problem? Anyone know...
  12. R

Replacement Red 'H' Grill Badge

You could always swap it for the one on my great grandfathers SE.....he may even throw in his disabled badge :twisted: Only kidding m8 :D
  13. R

Squeek when I'm pulling off

How did you get on with your knocking/squeek?....did you take it to Honda? Mine went back 3 times.....they said the front struts needed replacing....they only changed 1 :? ....so it went back as I demanded the other was changed (would you only change 1 brake pad?) When I got the car back...
  14. R

Another crashed CTR

OUCH!!!! :cry:
  15. R

Warranty work approved :woot: Front struts are being replaced Just waiting for parts now :roll:
  16. R

Sounds the same m8 :? They are taking her in tomorrow to so the warranty inspector can check we have not been missusing the car.....FFS !!! like my wife off roads it on the school run :evil: If they wont do it under warranty it's gonna cost £900 :evil: I only bought the...
  17. R

My CTR is in Croydon Honda now They are sure it's the front shocks & mounts :? The good thing is the service manager is sure it will be covered by the warranty but we are waiting for them to confirm :? and they can't get parts till Wednesday :( Got a nice 55 Civic saloon IMA...
  18. R

Will Do M8 :wink:
  19. R

Not till 6th of Feb M8......I think it might be the clutch pedal, there is an adjustment screw or stopper that touches the steering column....when you move the clutch from left to right with your hand it makes the same sort of noise ish....sorry best way I can describe it :oops:
  20. R

Problem is it's only an extended waranty.....It's a 52 plate, so not as much cover.....things like the steering rack are though 8) ... ....It's probably one of the wifes old fag packets sliding around behind the dash lol :lol: Not going in till 6th Feb....It's the earlyest we can get a...
  21. R

I am booking her in Monday....thanks for the feed back will let you know what they say :wink: got warranty till September so it's all good 8) Thanks again Russ
  22. R

I thought that....but it is not slipping even when you stick you foot down in 6th @ 20 MPH......or pulling off in 3rd.....I thought it may be the steering rack.....I know CTR's have a few prob's in that area.....It's a cross between a squeek and a grind if that makes any sense....you can seem to...
  23. R

No....for once I am being serious.... Jo(my wife) called me the the other day and said there is a noise comeing from the car, sure enough when I got home and pulled off in my CTR(behave) there was some kind of squeek that sounded like it came from the steering colum or maybe beyond the...
  24. R

My CTR all washed & Waxed

Very nice Lee :wink: I'll be round to nick your rims......The wife's fcuked mine :twisted:
  25. R

Cup Holders

Hang on I'll just get the wife,ain't got a clue what your bangin on about :lol: never used a normal iron let alone one with forced induction :lol: VIBRATORS!!! I'm lovin this game of Chinese whispers :lol: Cup holders to dildo's round 5 :lol:
  26. R

Cup Holders

No, that only happens when the phone rings when I'm ironing :lol: (like I've ever lifted an iron in my life) :lol: :lol:
  27. R

Cup Holders

Kept spilling my beer when I put it in the ashtray :lol:
  28. R

Cup Holders

Yep, just feel about 150mm under the gear knob, it's there honest :lol:
  29. R

RIP EP3.....

EP 3 clap, it made in Blitton, if make in japan would work much better :smt003
  30. R

RIP EP3.....

£ 50 for any wheels on the pavment round here :shock: :lol:
  31. R

RIP EP3.....

Looks like they are gonna have to make something else for my wife to fcuk up, good BUY! ep3 :wink: :lol:
  32. R

Cup Holders

My wife holds on to the side of the seat and when ever I put the hand brake on I take the skin off her hand with my wedding ring, oh well never mind eh :twisted:
  33. R

Cup Holders

It took me a week to find the ashtray :oops:
  34. R

Cup Holders

If you want a cold drink, just get a coffee from a BP connect :lol:
  35. R

Cup Holders

Dear Mr or Mrs Honda How comes I have 3 Cup holders in the front of my CTR with 2 seats and only one in the back :? You obviously know I have a drink problem. Top marks and well done Honda :smt023
Back