• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jsy-r

Battery issues

Slightly confussed with this one, My car battery went flat due to lack of use so I removed it from the car and charged it. I managed to borrowed a decent charger which also indicates the power left in the battery before charging. The indicator is saying fully charged and the battery has a...
  2. jsy-r

Front knocking again!!

The bloody knocking from the front suspension mounts have started again. It has been to the garage 3 times already and it started knocking again when i turn the wheel at low speed. Has this happened to anyone else? Instead of the garage just tightning, should i ask for something new...
  3. jsy-r

Bloody pen marks

Why do I have blue pen marks all over the engine :? All the major parts of the engine have these lines on! WTF is it for? Can't remember seeing them before the car service :? Any Ideas :o
  4. jsy-r

MY Premier CTR

This is my second CTR, As yet i have no mods but i have some plans 8)
  5. jsy-r

Scrapping noise

When I'm slowing down i here a scrapping like noise from the front breaks, but its not continuous( noise, stop noise, stop) :roll: Does this mean my disc are warped? I have an 4 month old, 05 with 1000 miles on the clock, Would it be under warranty? Thanks for any help :D
  6. jsy-r

How pee'd off am i

Picked up my brand new CTR 2 weeks ago and only managed 60 miles in it so far, Take in to the garage for the spots to be fitted and it comes back with a fu***ng door dent and scratches :evil: Rang the dealer straight away and they've asked me to take the car back to them on Monday so they...
  7. jsy-r

Light bulb code!

Can anyone help me? :roll: I need to find out the serial/code for the front and rear indicator bulbs as i'm looking to change them to the silvertec bulbs. Thanks for any help guys :D
  8. jsy-r

Finlay done it...

And got my finger out of my fat asre and bought the new CTR today :P Collect it after my holiday in 2 weeks. Sat at home yesterday practicing saying" No thankyou I'm happy with the CTR I've got" then the garage rang and ask whats my decision and i say "YES I'll be done tomorrow to sign...
  9. jsy-r

Wheres the catch

Just had a call from my honda dealer saying that there after my car as someone else is very interested in it and if i p/x my 02 in they will give me 0% interest, pay for a year car insurance, over the top offer on mine and some extras on the new car aswell Is this a common offer or am i...
Back