• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. adz

My fettled 1997 EK9

Hey Guys, I bought this a few months ago after owning two S2000s, a DC2 and a JDM EP3 and I can definately say this is my favorite by far! Im just addicted to the way that VTEC is so savage from this B16B! Its litterally nothing, then everything all at once! :D The car has had quite...
  2. adz

My newly aquired JDM Championship White EP3

Hey Guys, Last wednesday I swapped my S2000 for this.... Its a JDM EP3 with 40k miles on it.. There are a few problems I need to sort but on the whole very happy with the car! I only swapped the car so that I could sell it to a mate whos been after one for ages - Im after another S2000, but...
  3. adz

New JDM EP3 - Minor problems!

Hey Guys, I just took a very nice White JDM EP3 in PX for my S2000. It has a few problems however which Im trying to sort out.... 1. The nearside headlight does not work. On taking this out its a HID bulb which are not prone to failing. However, the rear of the light is missing (Bulb cover)...
Back