• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jamied27

Sad to see it go :(

It is coming to the end of the two years of owning my car and unfortunatly i have to let it go in order to have a deposit for a house, being a first time buyer sucks. But, i cant stay young forever so its time to be responsible and let her go........... for now. What im posting for is how much...
  2. jamied27

Knocking When Turning Left

Been a while since i have been on here. Ive got a standard 51 plate EP3 and whenever i turn left there is a fast tapping/ knocking/ creeking sound coming from what seems to be the back left of the car. Its more noticable when going round a long sweeping bend but you can hear it when turning...
  3. jamied27

Jamie D's Milano EP3 (New - Country Pics)

well ive been putting it off and off for weeks because of the crappy weather but easter sunday blessed us with very good weather so when i got home at 8.30am i started work to make the most of the sun Washed Window Clean in and out Left in shade to cool and dry Polished Back to Blacked...
  4. jamied27

19" Rage Alloys

Been thinking for a while now at how nice the 19" rage alloys are and just wondered if anyone has put them on there ep3 or if its even possible? im guessing work would need to be done to fit them in what you all think?
  5. jamied27

Wheel Nuts

ok so finaly got round to washing my car today. and ive noticed that 2 of my wheel nuts have gone missing, either due to whoever had the wheels off last not tightening those or some theiving gypsy taking them off either way does anyone have any spares i could buy off them? i will be...
  6. jamied27

EP3 tyre size

Just had a quick look though but can't find a thread stating what size tyres come as standard on the ep3. i've got to admit i'm not up to speed on my tyre sizes but would rather do my own research into tyres rather than make do with just what the garage give me. thanks in advance
  7. jamied27

Clifford Alarm, Any Help?

ok so i bought this car a while ago (5 months or so) came with a clifford allarm, Baught it from a small car dealer who didnt know anything about the system. I dont know what model it is, all i know is that its a clifford and the key fob looks like this..... i dont know how to knock...
  8. jamied27

Interior Painting?

Ok so my centre console and door handles (all the silver bits) are a bit worse for ware, the black plastic is starting to show through the silver coat so i was looking at repainting was thinking of painting it milano red (or near match) to match the car but not sure if it would be too in...
  9. jamied27

Best exhaust for EP3?

ok so im looking for a new exhaust for my EP3 and just wondered what everys opinion is on the best exhaust. i love the sound of the spoon n1 back box but not too keep on the exit pipe, im looking for something bigger as the exhaust on my car at the minuit has a big exit pipe (no idea what the...
  10. jamied27

Standard Head Unit

Not sure about this but is there the possibility of hooking up a sub and amp into the standard head unit? reason i ask is when i baught the car there was already wires ran through the car but dont know where the other end lays any help will be appreciated thanks
  11. jamied27

Fixed Leak!

Ok so a while back i created a post saying i had a leak in my boot, dripping down through the speaker port. Ive fixed it but there were a couple of people replied saying that they had same trouble and no one knew how to solve it Well after trying different things like resealing the wiring...
Back