• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

So after having a huge change in circumstances i'm finally able to move away from two compromised vehicles that wouldn't typically be my choice of car, especially at this stage in my life (Older, getting fatter and with child lol) However i am still car mad and a bit of a hooligan behind the...
  2. b16a2vtiguy

Ste's new car. Audi R8

Just marking a place! :D It's killing me not having a car!
  3. b16a2vtiguy

Ste's E92 M3 coupe evolve stage 2

2008 Bmw M3 coupe in Alpine white. 30k miles, full bmw history including the important run in service. Spec'd up to the hilt, even more so than the porsche! Private M3 plate included :-) Optional extras..... -19's £1265 -Dct £2590 -Edc £1295 -High beam assist £95 -Professional sat nav...
  4. b16a2vtiguy

Ste's new car. Cayman S

So yeh, I've wanted one of these for ages. When this one came up for sale with a silly amount of optional extras I just had to have it! The brakes are insane, carbon ceramic 6 pot 350mm x 34mm front brakes and 4 pot 350mm x 28mm rear. The Bose surround system is epic too, far better than the...
  5. b16a2vtiguy

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Pic and details below, god I've missed it! Fn2 GT in deep pearl bronze, pretty dam mint condition.
  6. b16a2vtiguy

New car as the S2000 went for mortgage deposit...Alfa 147 GTA

So as you all remember the S2000 was for sale to help fund the mortgage deposit, was gutted to see it go but needed a cheaper car to free up the cash. Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't after anything frugal and still want something fun, I considered a tidy FN2 or ep3 but due to the age and the...
  7. b16a2vtiguy

Ste's new motor

So, i've always fancied an S2000, but being fussy it had to be the facelift version with the 17's glass rear window, xenons, led rear lights etc etc Details: 1 previous owner 30k miles full honda service history GT hardtop and case etc GT rear spoiler Pics:
  8. b16a2vtiguy

E46 BMW M3 build up

So it was time to replace the ep3 type r with something alittle more prestige, but with out compromising the fun performance side, so an M3 was an ideal option with a 3.2 343bhp engine, rear wheel drive and lots of soft leather. Its also de-limited so 155mph is no longer the top speed :twisted...
  9. b16a2vtiguy

Remember my immaculate dc2 i sold????

Well, it is no more! How it was before i sold it......... Why did i sell it :cry:
  10. b16a2vtiguy

Cams

Been looking into some cams, quite tempted by these they seem to be getting good write ups and are very popular in the US http://www.intrinsicperformance.com/products.html Anybody got any experience with these?
  11. b16a2vtiguy

Ste's new project

So yeh, i only had the teg 7 months. I had pretty much finished what i wanted to do and fancied a change, plus it was such a good deal. 2002 NHB civic type R pre-facelift, 2 former owners, 56k miles and immaculate :D Up to now i have done:- *Put my stereo in it *Put some new plain reg...
  12. b16a2vtiguy

My new JDM dc2 type R Build up!

A few of you may know i recently sold my pride and joy civic eg6 with the itr engine, i'd done everything to that car and really will miss it (http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=53730) but i needed a new project, so here it is...... Its a JDM DC2 with 52k miles on it, it also...
  13. b16a2vtiguy

Newbie with half a type r

Just joined and thought i'd post up to say hello, i have a 94 eg6 vti with the B18c-r engine in, so its nearly a type r :lol: A few pics of my B18c-r Current Spec Sheet 1994 civic eg6 vti B18c-r engine S80 ITR LSD gearbox with 4.7 FD (99>) Mongoose exhaust, mongoose de-cat ITR manifold...
Back