• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's new project

So yeh, i only had the teg 7 months. I had pretty much finished what i wanted to do and fancied a change, plus it was such a good deal.

2002 NHB civic type R pre-facelift, 2 former owners, 56k miles and immaculate :D

Up to now i have done:-

*Put my stereo in it
*Put some new plain reg plates on it
*Hondata airbox mod
*Full service

Plans as always:-

*lower suspension
*Wind deflectors
*Ferrodo DS2500 pads
*Kpro ecu
*Exhaust manifold
*induction (gruppe m or gen2 kit etc)
*different exhaust
*4300k hids
*adj camber arms and full alignment
*Different rims
*DC5 seats
etc etc you get the idea

Pics

170420091274.jpg

170420091275.jpg

170420091276.jpg

I will be really busy in work over the next month as i have last assessments to make me fully qualified, so i may be alittle slower modifing this one, but i do plan to make it a pretty nice ep3 :wink:

For those who dont know me, i am pretty anal with my cars so dont be expecting to see a standard ep3 for long :twisted:
My previous cars have had alot done to them....

EG6

Before:

awesome.jpg

After:

26072008363.jpg

DC2

Before:

13092008537.jpg

After:

steforsale3.jpg

Sorry i couldnt resist putting up pic of my old cars, i miss them! :cry:

Thanks for any comments boyo's

if you do change the rims let me know if you decide to sell the standard ones as i would be interested in them

Looking forward to see what you do with this one. I saw your last DC2 at the previous MCR-VTEC meets.

Old cars have been very good, as already said.

Build up threads are always very detailed also, which is nice ;):D.

Bring on the EP3.

and i love what you did to the EK, i am after 1 for the missis so if anyone knows of 1 for sale keep me in mind

Looking forward to seeing this thread progress, as with all your others should be a good read.
How the hell do you afford to keep buying all these mods all the time, let us in on your secret. ;)

Looking forward to seeing this thread progress, as with all your others should be a good read.
How the hell do you afford to keep buying all these mods all the time, let us in on your secret. ;)

I over spend and struggle:lol:

So, on with the progress! I fitted some ABP 35mm spings today, the ride height is spot on and the ride is still very good. (thanks to tom and ade for the help!) I also treated myself to a manifold and decat which i'll try and fit next weekend, i have wind deflectors on order too!

Pics

250420091291.jpg

250420091292.jpg

250420091289.jpg

250420091288.jpg

The new manifold.....

250420091287.jpg

Thanks guys!

BTW i'm not a huge fan of the darker coloured rims.

I'll probably be painting them soon so if anybody wants to swap for some std ones before i do give me a PM

I fitted the manifold today and it definately feels quicker, its made more difference than any B series manifold i've ever fitted anyway.

It was a bit fiddly to fit though, had to remove the ARB completely

More pics

020520091298.jpg

020520091299.jpg

020520091300.jpg

Love following your projects, very detailed and always excited to see what you do. I'm actually currently going through your EG project over at civiclife to obtain some insight! Looking forward to this incredibly!

Back