• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's new project

So yeh, fancied something abit different so i did the wheels takata green, i'll be keeping them for the track anyway. I actually really like them though!

I also fitted some silvertech indicator bulbs to get rid of the orange in the headlight and i removed the civic badge as it looks cleaner without it.
Also should be fitting some hids this week sometime.

My few phone pics....

stegreen2.jpg

stegreen.jpg

150520091374.jpg

150520091373.jpg

150520091372.jpg

150520091366.jpg

150520091370.jpg

150520091369.jpg

150520091371.jpg

Car looks clean as! Wheels are perfect for track very nice. Wasn't too sure how it would look when I read that you removed the rear badge, but does look clean as, car lookin fresh! I really want more updates already!

:cool:

car looking very nice pal, how did you get the civic badge off the back, easy enough?

I did mine last year mate, i carefully pulled the badge off by getting something like a knife wrapped in a rag ( to prevent any damage to the paint work) under one end, then your left with a load of sticky foam stuff. I then used a hair dryer to heat the sticky foam and peeled it off that way, once the worst was off i used my misses nail varnish remover to remove the last few sticky bits. And finally finished with a buff up with some polish to protect it.

That looks cool. Where did you get them done by the way?

I painted them myself matey, flatted the paint off after each coat and then flatted and buffed the laquer. I also laquered over the 'H' graphics so they never peel off etc :)

It took like 3 days to do :lol:

Loving the wheels even more in the daylight!! :twisted: I think it looks good as it is without tints. :confused:

I like the look without any of the badges, looks real clean i think.

I like the idea of DC5 seats. The red front seats with the red EP3 30th anniversary mats look well.

Back