• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

What ones have been used by forum members? As a lot seem to be lhd only or relocate erryting. Not interested in the Greddy kit, or any other log type betafag manifold. Either Tubular rear mounted or sidewinder style with front mounted tub. Pretty sure someone on here had the mase kit fitted...
  2. rm cya

hay, no fair!

Stu, how do i get access to the private lounge?:lol: you put my thread in there and i cant see it!! lool edit - retard. theres instructions lol
  3. rm cya

350z GT. o hai dere, now forsale :(

Picked one up yeaterday morning. VERY clean, really nice to drive, got a nice bit of poke, and sounds fcukin unreal!! :evil: Details/spec: 2007, 56 reg 38k miles Full Dealer History Ebisu Black GT Pack - Bose 7 speaker upgrade with sub behind drivers seat, Bluetooth connectivity, Cruise...
  4. rm cya

My Evo 8! now forsale pg23

I know i havent even done a thread on my CTR yet :oops: , but thought id put up a few pics of what ive just bought in replacement of the CTR... (pics, details and spec of the CTR will be edited onto this thread :wink: ) went on a bit of a mission to get the car... me and the mrs flew from...
  5. rm cya

dc mani from US

does anybody know if the dc sports manifold 4-2-1 for the rsx/civic si, k20a3 will fit the ep3? same fitment on cyl head? and same shape goin down?fits hangers? etc???? cheers, richard
  6. rm cya

quick kpro question

finally got round to parting with cash for a kpro ecu. just got a quick question... the guy i bought it off had it dyno tuned for a gruppe m air filter only. the only mod i have it an apexi induction kit. i know the induction kits are different, but as they are basically the same mod, will it be...
Back