• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Am I missing a trick?

Dont think i've ever spotted this particular lip fitted to a facelift? (other than dynax's which is a genuine mugen) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mugen-front-lip-splitter-facelift-Civic-04-06-type-R_W0QQitemZ120539838230QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c10bbf716 Is...
  2. J

Removing arch liners

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not there would be any negative effects if I were to remove the plastic arch liners in the front arches of my ep3? Looking into coilover possibilities and it might need to go for space :) Ta
  3. J

B-pipe comparisons

Hey all! Not annoother thread about 'which exhaust should I buy' as such :lol: Just curious as to whether anyone can help me out! So, Currently running an unsilenced ss b-pipe + standard backbox. Considering a change, but wondering if other b-pipes hang lower than my current setup (im...
  4. J

bbs lm replicas

Hey guys, does anyone know of a company that make/supply bbs lm replicas in jap fitment? i.e 5x114 Not having much luck looking about Thanks very much J
  5. J

Interchangable

Evening folks. Just a quick question, I know that some parts are shared between the ep3 and dc5.. just wondering if anyone can give a quick list of which bits are interchangable (modification wise) Just id love a dc5 eventually so it would be good if I could hold onto some mods and move them...
  6. J

custom box on SS

Hey all, been considering getting a 'custom:rolleyes:' backbox made up at a place near me to go onto my supersprint unsilenced b-pipe. After opinions really, will it still end up super loud (they state they can keep the volume down when designing the box) Just weighing up wether or not I...
  7. J

Mugen spoiler reps

Hey guys! have had a little search just now but havnt found alot regarding where to get these, Basically looking into a replica mugen spoiler, just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of good (well fitting) replicas? carbon preferably but also considering getting on and...
  8. J

Rota bronze

Hey all, just wondering somthing, when looking at all the different rotas (torque, circuit 10's, force etc) The pictures seem to make the bronze look slightley different on each wheel.. Does anyone know if they use the same finish on each type of wheel? I know the circuit 10's look wicked...
  9. J

hids4us

Anyone on here used/heard of this company?? http://www.hids4us.co.uk/ Someone recommended them to me on another site a while back and theyre very well priced with a 2 year warrenty.. was looking at getting the H1 standard set for my cosmic, says they have ultra slimline ballists too which must...
  10. J

Wheels, offsets, stud patterns..

(ep3 civic type R related) :confused: :confused: Can all get very confusing - especially if your trying to find some nice different wheels which not everyone is running. Apologise if this has been covered many times but perhaps a sticky may be good for it? From what Ive...
  11. J

Cosmic R

Hey all, been a lurker on the site for a while and havnt gotten round to posting a pic of my car yet so thought id put some up some :) (excuse the stickers in the first few pics -some of the lads thought it would be funny to attack my car with them :lol: ) bought...
  12. J

A real drain

Hey all, just a quick question really. Basically in the not too near future im hoping to get a nice set of h.i.d's fitted to my facelift EP3. I also have a small pioneer underseat sub sitting in the house, bought it to fit in the civic but im still in two minds of whether to just sell it...
  13. J

Supersprint b-pipe

Hey all! Ive been looking through all different exhaust setups for dayss now and I think ive decided that for now im going with the un-silenced supersprint B-pipe along with the OEM backbox. Basically im close to ordering one in locally but i've been told they wont fit it as theres a chance...
Back