• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Tyre size on MOT

The beater has different sized tyres on the rear axle (front wheel drive) Does anyone know if this is an MOT failure? Not asking about the safety aspect etc as the difference is about the same as a new versus barely legal tyre across the axle. Also would this case issues for traction...
  2. A

Cleaned my car.......first time lol.

Well, I hate cleaning cars.....however it appears to be good for the paintwork as there was very little damage to the paint.
  3. A

FN2 Cheap FN2, I think...... also should it be this slow?

Drove past a garage earlier where they had a Silver 58 plate FN2 with GT pack, car has covered 25.6k miles so a little high but not excessive. Anyway, what would you expect to pay for this (it's from an independent not a main dealer, but comes with 3 months AA/RAC warranty) Also just a little...
  4. A

Tags

Sorry but what relevance do these make, especially as the majority of them either appear to be of some 'in nature' or alternatively look to lower the tone of the site worse than a lot of other things that can lead to infractions ?? Thankfully someone saw sense and killed the paedo bear thread...
  5. A

S2000 & NSX 124.8dB S2000 lol.....

Well as measured at the pistonheads sound clash my S2000 was measured as being 124.8dB on their sound meter, I came 4th in the competition which thinking mine was ok on the noise level is scary. 1 Corvette C5 126.6dB 2 Gallardo 126.1dB 3 911 C4 125dB 4 S2000 124.8dB I think all the cars were...
  6. A

DC2 again or an EP3 ??

Now the S2000 and NSX have gone I've decided I still need some VTEC in my life. Looking at a nice DC2 at the moment and thinking do I really want to get another (used to have a Jenvey ITB'd fire spitting monster) or do I fancy something more refined like an EP3. The DC2 I'm looking at I can...
  7. A

FN2 Mugen Civic Type R to be sold in the UK.........

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/Hondas-Mugen-Civic-Type-R--the-hottest-hatch/ Honda's Mugen Motorsports performance tuning arm is about to launch a hardcore version of the Honda Civic Type R bolstered to around 240bhp and injected with a stripped-out track...
  8. A

First Ever Mod Track Day At Bovington, 6.7 mile circuit

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet. http://www.mazdaontrack.co.uk/help-for-her...-event-26-c.asp First ever trackday on MOD land, on the 6.7 mile test track All in aid of help for heroes Looks like it's sold out though :(
  9. A

1997 NSX back to standard before she's sold

Well I took a few photo's for a for sale advert so thought I'd share with you guys. Only just run in..............
  10. A

S2000 & NSX LTD Edition GPW S2000 to the UK

Future classic For those who want high performance today, the upcoming limited-edition S2000 GT edition 100 will be available in March - but be quick, as only 100 will be available in the UK. With a sporty feel, red leather seats and stitching, black badging and unique Grand Prix white...
  11. A

S2000 & NSX Modelsinthetrunk.com Orange NSX teaser pics

Thought this might be of interest to a few................ Stolen from NSX Prime ;)
  12. A

S2000 & NSX V10 NSX development cancelled :(

The development of the NSX successor model equipped with V10 engine will be cancelled. http://world.honda.com/news/2008/c081217Year-End-CEO-Speech/ Oh well, guess I'll have to start making my lowly V6 one a bit quicker then.
  13. A

S2000 & NSX My naked................. rear end ;)

Well, only a little play with Hondabond and getting the Dremel out to go before it looks a bit better ;)
  14. A

MOT expiry, how to find it ??

Well without turning the house upside down to find my MOT certificate is there a way of finding out when it expires ??
  15. A

S2000 & NSX Semi Mugen'd S2000

Well considering the main inspiration behind me buying an S2000 was seeing a modified Mugen example my first few years of ownership were very anti-Mugen. Not quite sure what happened but the car is evolving again down a semi Mugen semi Spoon route. What do you do if a bird sh*ts on your...
  16. A

S2000 & NSX S2000 with new wheels, almost there.

Well thanks to Bazza from VTEC direct for a smooth transaction. The wheels arrived this morning so it would have been rude to not have checked them and perform a test fit before the tyres are added. Would rather have real ones. Well the wheels are worth almost as much as the car now.
  17. A

What's it worth ?? 02 plate CTR

02 plate CTR, looks in fairly good condition Silver 63500 miles. A friend is thinking about buying this in a private sale.
  18. A

FN2 FN2 Available in Orange ??

Well I have just heard a rumour from a reliable source that the FN2 will shortly be available in a Focus ST'esque Orange !! Anyone else heard anything ??
  19. A

Admiral Multicar - Bargain ??

Well I have finally decided to insure the S2000 again, yes I know I've missed summer, but I've been working most of it and when travelling to customer sites I've needed more room than it can offer me :( So after a few quotes I see Admiral Multicar advertised on TV, might as well give them a go...
  20. A

LSD - How do you know

Just having a flick through Autotrader and I come across this...
  21. A

Snowy Nurburgring :)

http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/webcams.html
  22. A

Refund for moving house

Confused or what ???? Prelude, new policy started at new house, fine. NSX £197.34 refund for moving house (Policy is £600 with 10 months remaining) S2000 no change (Policy is £1100 with 3 months remaining) Integra £30 refund in Lisa's name (Policy is £600 with 3 months remaining) How can this...
Back