• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dirtyh900

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

Mine started doing this 4 weeks ago, 3 times to be exact. Turn engine on, drive off, notice light is on, pull over, turn engine off, turn back on, light comes back on then light goes off again.
  2. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Page 5 :D http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?66914-This-is-what-happens-when-a-focus-crashes-into-your-DC2
  3. dirtyh900

My jdm ep3

I agree looks Excellent :) but i too thought JDM civics did not have indicators on the wings.
  4. dirtyh900

FN2 FN2 Rust on doors.

:eek: im shocked people are finding rust on FN2's already!! I hate spotting bits on my DC2, but suppose its to be expected for a 12 year old car. However 1 year is unacceptable :mad:
  5. dirtyh900

how much??? i know only 40k miles but come on!!!!!!!!

Bristol Trade Centre... Say no more. I bought my pre facelift satin silver ep3 3 years ago from a garage for £8000 with 28k but no air con, came with FHSH....
  6. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Yes now that is back & fixed i can get on with improving bits & bobs. It was so annoying with the dent, it made me feel so unenthusiastic at doing anything to the car, plus cleaning it also seamed a waste of time. Anyways after next week all will be well & i can get on with the jobs to do...
  7. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Well my car is back, i've had it back over a week now but did not want to post any pictures as when they fixed it one of the rubber seals around the door did not go back on very well. They are ordering the part and will fit it one day next week.... pics to follow when complete... i can say...
  8. dirtyh900

What cat back for ep3

Loved my DC Sports when i had my EP3, it sounded :twisted:
  9. dirtyh900

Back' N' R

:cool: most of mine are cosmetic fit new interior, bit of rust on my drivers arch, a new rear type r sticker & 2 new red H's oh & definetly new tyres mine have been described as ditchfinders :lol: :eek: Mine failed the MOT on my ARB bushes which have now been replaced, my trailing arms...
  10. dirtyh900

Lowering advice!

Frsu ftw :)
  11. dirtyh900

Back' N' R

sorry to hear about your CTR, i was in a similar situation a few months back :( looks a mint DC2 mate!!! bet your glad to be back :) Have you got much to do on it? I've a bit of a list at the moment on mine firstly ive got to get the dent sorted.
  12. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

I too thought about an accord but swayed to the DC2, looks miles better IMO Good luck with finding one :)
  13. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

thanks man... shes going to get fixed on monday after somebody did this to it http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?66914-This-is-what-happens-when-a-focus-crashes-into-your-DC2&highlight=focus funds made me do it, but am very happy with the change :) its great to back with a...
  14. dirtyh900

my jrsc satin type r

Love it!! looks fantastic, Best colour too!!! :)
  15. dirtyh900

Interior Damage/scrapes

If your going to get a new front splitter anyway the mugen or replica mugen looks excellent.
  16. dirtyh900

Interior Damage/scrapes

They'll do nicely :) Mugen splitter? (or replica)
  17. dirtyh900

Interior Damage/scrapes

Me £0 Women who hit me's insurance £2260
  18. dirtyh900

Interior Damage/scrapes

I hear ya, lol mines booked in for the 12 april :lol:
  19. dirtyh900

Interior Damage/scrapes

Nice job on the centre console :smt023
  20. dirtyh900

Interior Damage/scrapes

Just checked EBAY can't find the ones i bought, these are similar but mine had silver stitching around the edges, must have paid a little less than i first thought too...
  21. dirtyh900

Interior Damage/scrapes

It cost me £100 for the centre console & about £20 for the inserts so you probably saved a packet too, would love to see your handy work.... I bought some ebay mats, not honda made but did the job around £45 IIRC
  22. dirtyh900

Are you about to buy an FN2 privately ?

poor guy did all the right things & still got ripped off.... :(
  23. dirtyh900

Interior Damage/scrapes

Good man i just bought new centre console & door handles when i got sick of mine :lol: Im sure Honda do the mats still. About your other mark, i had a glue mark about the size of a 50p above my left side heater i covered it up with a black square of foam from hobby craft looked ok...
  24. dirtyh900

Interior Damage/scrapes

The buttons are known for doing that, when i had my ep3 most of mine had peeled off, did ask about at the time if anybody knew how to take off the handbrake cover so it could be sprayed but didn't get any answers back.... :)
  25. dirtyh900

last of the snow?and my teg

Yea that was sort of my point & agree it does break it up a bit, when i got mine you could see about 3/4 of mine was c/white but had been done with touch up paint? it looked like all of it had been done but has peeled over time, so just touched it back up.
  26. dirtyh900

Jdm cw ep3 type r & jdm white evo ix gt !!!!!!!!!!!

Stunning :cool::cool::cool:
  27. dirtyh900

last of the snow?and my teg

looking very nice there mate, super clean example. Just noticed the piece below your number plate, the rear splitter i guess, is black. One of the previous owners of mine painted it champ white, i quite like it in black.
  28. dirtyh900

Cw ep2

Really like that, if i was of an age not able to afford the insurance of an EP3 i would buy it.
  29. dirtyh900

Squeaky seats

IIRC i know this sounds stupid they are about £700 (the seat base) i really can't remember for sure though. I inquired about it myself , when i rang up Honda the guy sounded embarassed when he told me. I said to him are you joking? he promptly said "no im am not" i said "cheers, im...
  30. dirtyh900

My new Type R

Good buy! great price! best colour! :)
  31. dirtyh900

First Honda, Wow i was young!!

:cool: was that champ white :lol:
  32. dirtyh900

My Red Jdm Ep3

:cool: as fcuk
  33. dirtyh900

Suits' JDM S2000

looks fantastic Nick, very tidy :)
  34. dirtyh900

Ste's new project

Love the new wheels looks spot on :)
  35. dirtyh900

K1ngsk1n's new dc2! bath pics page 4.

Looks excellent mate glad to see the new decals are on now, bet its transformed it! :) The exhaust looks a bit of a beast!!!
  36. dirtyh900

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

Fantastic looking car :cool:
  37. dirtyh900

My blue Integra DC5

Looking good Stephen, liking that very much :)
  38. dirtyh900

What mpg do you get

Used to regularly get 370-380 miles to a tank in my ep3, motorway driving of course no v-tec keeping it about 3500-4000k
  39. dirtyh900

Remember my immaculate dc2 i sold????

Such a shame remember following the thread :(
  40. dirtyh900

Another FN2 stolen.

What a waste, how dare they....
  41. dirtyh900

what to do next

I always liked this Cosmic, its not lowered on page 3 but further on it is & looks mint...although after being that low myself previousy i would advise against it.. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?54978-Mugen-cosmic-EP3-**more-updates**&p=507628#post507628
  42. dirtyh900

loud knocking noise

Top mounts loose is usually the best place to start.
  43. dirtyh900

loud knocking noise

Do you have standard suspension? Also have you tried searching as there are plenty of threads on the subject :)
  44. dirtyh900

My blue Integra DC5

That is beautiful mate!!!
  45. dirtyh900

Best wheels for satin silver?

Sorry i thought you meant do they sell tyres with them as i need some :lol: Of couse they sell them without tyres, just give them a call they were very helpful when i ordered mine.
  46. dirtyh900

No with tyres aswell, i got a great deal on mine as the mis quoted me on the tyres by over £100 but honered thier mistake and i paid £100 less :D Check around for prices but at the time i found these were the cheapest, was over a year ago now though.
  47. dirtyh900

Here's another sneaky one of a milano but on the same shocks lowred 30mm. Got mine from top gear. http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/17_Inch_Rota_Alloy_Wheels.html
  48. dirtyh900

35mm on KONI sports suspension & ABP springs. I was 30mm previously but wanted to go a little lower so opted for 35mm looks the business but 30mm is plenty enough.
  49. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

:cool: Much obliged :)
  50. dirtyh900

These IMO Rota Torques in gunmetal http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59418&highlight=dirtyh900
  51. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Well been busy since i bought the DC2 last Thursday.... Fixed leaky boot, water was getting in via rear lights, first i got rid of all the condensation & actual water rolling around in the light by drilling a small hole in the bottom of each rear light hairdrying it then sealed it back up...
  52. dirtyh900

Reelmotion DC5 - Project thread (Video Update) 11th Apr

Car looks fantastic!!! Love that spoiler & the mats look much better imo... :cool:
  53. dirtyh900

Valve Clearances

That sounds good, you could have your friend do the service & go to Honda just for the valve clearances. Although as Jordbalboa's post suggest prices may differ between dealerships...
  54. dirtyh900

Valve Clearances

Why? They are cheaper & better than Honda its a no brainer.... Tell her with the money you save you'll but her something nice & you will still have a bit left over for yourself im sure...all the while being talked through everything TGM have done to your car if, anything needs doing at...
  55. dirtyh900

black rear lights

Im sure there are law's, :smt102 have know idea what they are though......
  56. dirtyh900

black rear lights

Do you not just get them tinted? ie: a film is placed across them much like a window tinter would tint the inside of your windows?
  57. dirtyh900

New Toy

Looks very nice....great colour!! How does it compare with the CTR?
  58. dirtyh900

18 inch wheels

I used to run 215/35/18 lowered 30mm & then for a short time 225/35/18 lowered 30mm without any problems. Although the car did'nt handle as good & since going back to 17's i much preffered them for looks too... the thread below might help a little...
  59. dirtyh900

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Looking good, doing mine on wednesday got the day off so will probably be out there most of the day, the missus is going to clean the house & im going to clean the car wonder who will be finished first :lol: I agree about the baby seat, mine was fine in the CTR & also fits fine in the...
  60. dirtyh900

Milano Photos and Waxed after a service ** Updated 06/02/10 **

Lovely mirror like shine there good job! :cool:
  61. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

No no tears, it was taken in the mall car park where we used to go when she was learning to drive, she was just worried she was going to hurt the car she had pestered/convinced me to get for months....
  62. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Quick pic of the missus with her slumped at the stearing wheel contemplating driving the teg for the first time.
  63. dirtyh900

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 Cambelt change?

From my investigations lately i think its about £250
  64. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Thanks all.....:D
  65. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Here is my standard Honda Integra Type-R 1.8 V-Tec 1998 UKDM presented in championship white. It is in fantastic condition the only things i have found wrong with it so far is a slight mark & bend in the drivers door (very slight), the red H's need replacing & a rear interior card needs...
  66. dirtyh900

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 advice?

Sounds like a plan.....
  67. dirtyh900

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 advice?

I was looking at that one didn't want to risk it as all the advice i had read up on points to service history being very important. On plus note he has done alot of stuff to it so could be fine.... not an easy decision :-k How about an AA/RAC inspection might cost £100-£150 but might be...
  68. dirtyh900

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

Lovely!! the anniversary seats are to die for....:cool:
  69. dirtyh900

EP3 What Exhaust for ep3

Depends on th the angle, i loved them shame the car had to go, oh well bring on the dc2...
  70. dirtyh900

ek9 98 pre facelift =) picture heavy

Looking good like an ek9 i do :cool: I was very suprised at how expensive they were as i came across a few whilst recently looking for a teg.
  71. dirtyh900

EP3 What Exhaust for ep3

Good choice i had it on mine was 35mm low it did scrape occasionally but was very strong, when i scraped it was awful, i always thought bet thats damaged it but on inspection was spot on can't fault it looks & sounds the business too.
  72. dirtyh900

Insurance weird views on things

Never been charged for tints...
  73. dirtyh900

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=54465&highlight=jazz+washer+jets&page=13
  74. dirtyh900

Doorcard rattles

:lol: Don't they all, before i fixed mine the missus could'nt even hear the rattle & its all i went on about for weeks, she was not happy :lol:
  75. dirtyh900

Doorcard rattles

Glue around the doorcard might get a little messy, definetly take it off and give a try that rubber window sealing strip from B&Q worked a treat doorcard never rattled again....happy days
  76. dirtyh900

Rear tint's satin ctr

Thanks, I don't know for sure but judging by joe^ & Gareth pics looks like 20%.....
  77. dirtyh900

Rear tint's satin ctr

This is a dark smoke....when i got mine done their was a light smoke,dark smoke or limo black. The dark smoke was just right i think . You can still see out of it very well from the inside.
  78. dirtyh900

My Civic Type R stolen from Stockport

Sorry to hear it mate hope you get it back soon......:mad:
  79. dirtyh900

is this right???? how cheap

:eek: http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1313818.htm
  80. dirtyh900

My Swedish Cosmic EP3 *Big update*

Looking very nice :cool:
  81. dirtyh900

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

Nice on Nash i got the Eibach ones on mine.... Got the car back properly today realigned 2 new tyres and no bits about to fall of the car noises :lol: Only paid for the new tyres :D FRSU ftw
  82. dirtyh900

DC sports

:cool: still loving mine sounds :twisted: in V-TEC
  83. dirtyh900

What happens if this bolt comes loose?

Replace what? The bolt?
  84. dirtyh900

Unknown Induction in my EP3

:cool:
  85. dirtyh900

Garage fixed problem today they said the locking washer was there but did not know how the hell it came to loosen. He said he tightened it back up & applied a little lock tight just for good measure. They were going to do the geometry but realised both my back tyres were illegal :( so will get...
  86. dirtyh900

You will get many different answers to which induction to go for. The AEMV2 would be better than the K&N but as you say if you can afford it the ITG, ARC, Gruppe M route is the best one to go down.... (To be fair thats just me repeating what others have said on here)
  87. dirtyh900

Scott murray has replied to this thread @21:43 as i just had an e-mail. He posted a picture that i can view through my e-mail but there is nothing on this actual thread :confused:
  88. dirtyh900

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59414&highlight=post+engine+bays Check this thread out scroll down to loxy....?????
  89. dirtyh900

Quick update rang garage they said they will look at the problem & have booked it in tommorow. They said regardless if it their fault or not all re-alignment will be done free of charge....:D
  90. dirtyh900

Thanks again for your help..:) will let you know how i get on...:evil:
  91. dirtyh900

Did they come supplied with the shocks???
  92. dirtyh900

Have done.... Can't belive it thats going to be a good £300 by the time the've taken the shock off & re-done FRSU etc.... Will be talking to the garage who fitted them on Monday... Thanks Funky
  93. dirtyh900

What does a locking washer look like? there is a washer on there just like a normal one.
  94. dirtyh900

Mine are Koni shocks maybe the OEM don't use them thats why they are not in your diagram, which i might add is very good... Cheers Funky might Know wil PM him.....
  95. dirtyh900

It appears so...
  96. dirtyh900

My camera cuts out when you use the macro button :lol: TGM has only looked over it a month ago as i had a problem with that side of my suspension. They sprayed some silicone grease up near my top mount i think that it must have seaped down through and loosened the bolt. I am 35mm low so all...
  97. dirtyh900

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

Love the new car mate!! you must be chuffed.....:D
Back