• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. gusman2x

Insurance renewal misery...Help!!!

Alright, I'm 28, got 6 years no claims bonus, 3 points and no accidents. Last year I paid 960 quid for my insurance, this year I can't get it any cheaper than 1100 quid!!! I live in north Manchester, so the M24 postcode is not very insurance friendly, but I've seen 21 year old in other...
  2. gusman2x

Big Bang

I was giving it some beans in second gear last night and I heard a sharp fast crack. It sounded EXACTLY like when your windscreen gets hit with a stone. I was on the entrance slip road to a motorway. There was a car beside me, but not really in front of me. The windscreen seems fine, and I can't...
  3. gusman2x

Dentmasters?

Somw god damn son of a biatch dinged my driver's door today. Small but noticable and generally upsetting. Has anyone had dents removed and how flawless can the job be? If so anyone know of anyone good in the Manchester area? Thanks guys
  4. gusman2x

Bumper and Splitter respray

Just been quoted 200 smackers for ffront bumper and splitter respray. Obvioulsy it all has to come off and be taken back to primer. Does this sound like a reasonable price?
  5. gusman2x

Richie Rich

My 04 EP3 give off a bit of an unburnt fuel whiff on start up. Am I correct in thinking it might be running a bit rich? If so, what could be the main causes? It's done 50,000 miles, due it's service and it's completely standard :smt105 Cheers
  6. gusman2x

Squeaky Clutch?

Hi guys, a horrendous squeak/creak has developed when I press/depress the clutch. I've previously had the squaky noise insde the cabin, and just sprayed some lubricant on the fork and cylinder entry. Now however, the noise is ten times louder and sounds like its coming from the other side of the...
  7. gusman2x

Bumper respray in the North West?

As title really. Anybody in the northwest used any paint/body shops for resprays? My car was immaculate last November and since all the scummy snow the bumper's all peppered to death...really bad. Would it be woth asking Honda for a quote or will it be ridiculous? Bonus i suppose is that they...
  8. gusman2x

Varying severity of Vtec

I find the the savageness of the vtec switch over on my ep3 (04 plate) varies. Sometimes it's very noticable (especially in 2nd and 3rd) and it pins me to my seat. Other times I can feel it but not so pronounced. Yesterday I didn't get the impression it was vtecing in 2nd, very little in 3rd...
  9. gusman2x

All gears very stiff...but not all the time??

I've been having a bit of an on off issue with really stiff (nearly having to force them) gear changes. It seems to happen after a resonably prolonged amount of v-tecing but occurs in all gears, going up and down. I was coming home a short while ago and it was really bad so I just crawled for a...
  10. gusman2x

My new reason to get up in the morning

Hello everybody, had my milano red EP3 for about a month now. Factory standard...just the way god intended it. Cheers P.S. Don't really know how to attach an image, does it have to be webhosted first (like flikr or facebook etc) before I can insert it? :confused:
Back