• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. SteveB

J's Front Strut Bar & ETD - Fitting Help!

Picked up a J's front strut bat and ETD (2nd Hand) and had a look at fitting it last weekend. I have been unable as I'm not quite sure how the bracket for the ETD mount goes on the engine. :confused: Would it be possible for a any one to post up some fitting instructions with some pics? It would...
  2. SteveB

Direct Line Insurance - Modified Cars

Well I just phoned up to ask a general question about my policy which is due at the end of July, and was advised that due to changes at Direct Line when a policy expires this year they will be no longer insuring any car that has been modified to increase BHP and handling. That sucks! :mad: So...
  3. SteveB

New Radiator please.

Just discovered that my radiator has given up the ghost and has started to drip on the drive. Can any one help in regards to how much it would cost to replace. From what I've read on the forum its around £240 for the OEM one, but would something shown in the link below be just as good, if not...
  4. SteveB

HEL's Braided Hoses.

I recently got the HEL's hoses fitted to my car and I have to say what a difference it makes. The pedal is so much more solid and gives you a great deal more feed back than the standard stock hoses used to. I had been looking into these for a while and I managed to find thwem for about £51 inc...
  5. SteveB

Removing Headlights

Hi to all, Does any one know how to remove the front headlight clusters (with pictures) for a CTR EP3 '51 plate. The electronic light adjusting switches have ceased working. I've cheched all the fuses and all are ok. I'm guessing the front bumper will have to come off, but from there onwards I'm...
  6. SteveB

RECON ENGINE?

And hello to all, As you may have read my CTR if the road at the moment (and has been since end of October 2008 ), ever since I had the major 75k service done at Brighton Honda. It turns out after many reports that my big end bearings have gone due to the car being started without any oil at the...
  7. SteveB

Engine Trouble!!!

Just to say hi to all. I'm new here and was just wanting to know a bit off info. I had my CTR EP3 serviced a the Honda dealer in Brighton for its 75,000 service. It went in with no problems except a little knocking noise that could be heard when the engine was turned on. After paying £563...
Back