• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. bigeck

Front Wheel Hop

I've noticed that the wifes CTR suffers very bad wheel hop at even the slightest bit of wheel spin Does all CTRs suffer from this and if so is there a fix for it???
  2. bigeck

Headlight help (facelift ep3)

Is there another way to adjust the headlight beam without using the incar control??? I've noticed that the beam on the wifes car is very low even tho the in car adjuster is on its highest setting. Cheers
  3. bigeck

Wife's New CTR

Well I bought the wife a CTR a few weeks ago and its first outing on the rollers was at Dastek today Heres a few pics of it and a pic of the graph Only mods are a CAT back mongoose system Comments welcome
  4. bigeck

Rear Tie Bar (EP3 CTR)

I think this product is the same thing but just a different name (new to hondas) Has anyone used this item before??? Seems very cheap but cheap isnt always good...
  5. bigeck

Best oil for 04 plate on 36k mls

I was going to do an oil change on the missus CTR but was wondering whats the best oil to use??? I've looked at the oilman thread but its way over my head lol
  6. bigeck

CTR newbie

Hiya folks I've just bought the wife a nice facelift CTR and i'm now lookin for an induction kit to go with the Mongoose cat back I've seen that the gruppe m (I think) is a very good filter but its unbelieveably expensive Are there any other ones out there that work good but also at a good...
  7. bigeck

HIDs into facelift headlights

Hello folks I have just bought the wife a Milano Red CTR and on driving it home the lights are **** poor imo I have had HIDs fitted to my last 2 cars and was gonna fit them to the honda but the light fittings are completely different from any i've seen Has anyone done it an easy way...
Back