• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

My JDM EP3

What Buddyclub rims are you after?! Ive got some dark grey/black 18" Buddyclub P1s i might be getting rid of, need some TLC though as the Mrs cant drive for toffee!!!!
  2. B

How do i adjust the drivers door?

Thats the problem the chap who ran the bodyshop has closed it down and moved back up north!!! Otherwise that would of been my first port of call.
  3. B

Anyone?! It's starting to do my head in now!
  4. B

Approx 6 months ago i had a new door fitted due to some scum bag throwing a large rock at the window but missing and hitting the drivers door. I had a new door fitted and now its dropped slightly and is catching the metal catch thats bolted to the door shut. It shuts properly as the door catch...
  5. B

SiKBoY's EK9

Yeah im interested in this info too. They still seem quite pricey for a decent example.
  6. B

Petrol, Constantly filling up!

Yeah mines similar to the above!
  7. B

Alarm control board

Yeah come the end i had to get mine done, the alarm wouldn't stop going off and drained the battery. With the new alarm board you also get one new key fob so that's not bad either. Ive re-programmed the other two fobs i had to this board, so in total i now have three key fobs and two keys...
  8. B

Alarm control board

I emailed Hamilton and Palmer saying that i dont want to pay Hondas prices and that a friend of mine was a ex Honda tech (which he's not!). A chap called Steve gave me a price for a new board and a price for a repair on my existing board which would have a turn-around repair time of approx four...
  9. B

Alarm control board

Ive got a 02 Pre-facelift CTR and have had the common alarm problem of it going off for no reason, its got considerably worse over the weekend and this morning the car has decided to totally immobilise itself. I had already been researching buying a new alarm control board from the alarm...
  10. B

EP3 Workshop manual

Anyone know where i can get this info from now? Not available on BigUpload.com anymore, the file breaks their Terms Of Service!!!
  11. B

dc5 wheels on ctr?

Lovely jubbly now all that is left to do is put mine back to standard and find a Champ White DC5 fairly local to Somerset and trade the bugger in!!!
  12. B

dc5 wheels on ctr?

I know im rdigging up an old thread but i just wondered whether you could fit EP3 wheels to the DC5. I have some 18inch Buddy Club P1s on Civic and am now on the prowl for a DC5 as a natural progression on from the civic. Would these wheels fit a DC5? The offset if i remember correctly is 42.
  13. B

From this..to this..then these..then this..now these..

Those wheels cost ten times the amount a new decent kitchen sink would cost!!!
  14. B

which to buy?

Email Julian at RareRims or PM him on the other forum, his username is Screamingvtec. You get a discount for being a forum member too.
  15. B

which to buy?

When i bought my Rota Sub Zeros from Julian at Rare Rimsh wheels with Toyo T1-Rs for approx £869. All balanced and ready to bolt in inc new wheel nuts and lockers. Delivery was also included in the price. As far as i'm aware there aren't many places that sell Rota wheels in the UK, Rare...
  16. B

Gave her a clean :D

I'm falling in love with the Teg DC5. Especially in Champ white.
  17. B

Yet another wheel problem!!!

Yeah i totally agree. If they cant source you a wheel of the same spec as your originals then all four should be changed.
  18. B

Mmmm Lovely Carbon!

You've spent some money tuning your car! I have now got Buddy Club wheels but my Rotas are in the garage in very desperate need of a refurb. Thats the only thing i found with the Rotas, the quality isn't as good as some other wheels.
  19. B

Mmmm Lovely Carbon!

I miss my old Rota Sub Zeros after looking at those pics!! Love your car just right with the styling, not OTT. Im really starting to like silver CTR's. I sometimes wish id bought a silver one especially in this weather, blacks a nightmare to keep clean.
  20. B

Driving abroad - headlamp converters

Surely it would be easier and safer to buy another from Halfords. By the time you find some material suitable for your needs it'll probably work out more expensive than £6 anyway!!
  21. B

My new R33 GT-R V-Spec :smt041

Stunning example :twisted:
  22. B

Possible Brake Problem?!

Cheers mate, should be sorted when i get some new pads and discs!!
  23. B

Possible Brake Problem?!

Nope, it is infact the front pads!!! Sounded like it was the back so assumed it was the back.
  24. B

Unsilenced Supersprint and stock backbox, video

Are you running a header with that Supersprint mid pipe and stock back box?
  25. B

Possible Brake Problem?!

Right, rear brake pads changed, wear indicators were close but not that close to the discs. However, the noise is still happening but not as often now. Sticking caliper maybe?!
  26. B

Possible Brake Problem?!

I was told by the dealer they changed them before i picked the car up at 19k miles its now on 43k!!! I'm leaning more to the brake pads being shot but i think it just seems funny how they only make a noise when going round left hand bends and not all of the time!
  27. B

Possible Brake Problem?!

Would that only sound intermitently though?!
  28. B

Possible Brake Problem?!

Over the last couple of days i've been getting a metallic rubbing noise coming from the drivers side rear. It only happens when i go round left hand bends but doesn't happen all of the time! Earlier it also happened after going over a bump. The only way i can describe the noise it makes is its...
  29. B

If any one is looking..?

Hmmmm!! These are fairly local to me, what rails would i need again. I know it's been done to death but there are so many im confused as to which ones are needed and where to get them from!
  30. B

latest pics of the old girl

Groper, they're the same wheels i changed too! Gone are the Rotas on are the hard as nails Buddy Clubs! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  31. B

My JDM DC2

Gary, been on here but not really posted since pretty much the start of the forum!! Have a gander on SouthWestCivics most days too!
  32. B

My JDM DC2

Hasnic i didn't realise you were that local! I work with a few people from Wells, Shepton, Glastonbury and Street area so always around some of those areas! Groper keep me posted, who else do you mean when a few of us are on about it? Anyone i might know or not Bridgy locals?
  33. B

EP3 Spoon b pipe & backbox on E-Bay

Yep currently bidding on them!
  34. B

My JDM DC2

No, i used to live at the end of Somerset Road while my dad finished building our house in the sticks!!! That was when i had my 206 though. Do you meet up with anyone off here locally?!
  35. B

My JDM DC2

I recognise the area all your pics are taken too. Do you live in or around Somerset/Sedgemoor Road?
  36. B

My JDM DC2

How times change! Funny you should talk about blading, my arm has started to play up a bit lately from where i snapped it in half in me early teens!!!! Got any pics of yourself i wanna know now whether i remember you or not. Yeah i must admit the Rallye was due for an overhaul when i had...
  37. B

Steering wheel off centre

Yeah my steering wheels is ever so slightly off centre too, car does pull to left or right with no hands on the steering wheel so like Welsh-Rich said not doing any harm just annoying! Was the same on my old 206 GTI that was lowered too.
  38. B

My JDM DC2

Yeah i like to try and keep it clean but blacks a complete arse as everyone knows to keep clean! Its looks a lot different now its got the Gunmetal Buddy Club P1s on though. The S2 Rallye was my first car and id definately have another it was an amazing little car! I just did too many...
  39. B

My JDM DC2

Eh?! How do you know?! :?
  40. B

My JDM DC2

I've got a black EP3 with Buddy Club wheels, used to have chrome Rota Sub Zeros until about two weeks ago!
  41. B

My JDM DC2

Ah so that was you one Friday night a few weeks back going down The Clink in Bridgwater in the black DC2?! Oh, im also from (cough) Bridgwater!!!
  42. B

Look what I drove today

They've finally got it in stock then?! Just being nosey what sort of cash did they offer you for your car? What was it like to drive compared to yours?
Back