• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R pedigree

Crv

Hi people. im looking at getting back into a Honda.....unfortunately not a Type R. Seeing as we have another arrival on the way and a mad cocker spaniel I am looking at a bigger vehicle and this seems to be the only thing to tickle my pickle. Any advise/opinions would be great fully appreciated...
  2. R pedigree

Headlight Bulbs

Can anyone tell me the code of a standard buld i need for "Facelift headlights" Cheers!
  3. R pedigree

Valve Clearances

I have asked my mechanic friend who i use for all my servicing to do a full service for my EP3 & if he can do the valve clearance for me ect.... He text me saying the valves are hydraulic.......and doesnt think they need doing! Im confused......
  4. R pedigree

Screech noise on start up!

Started my car this morning. Just a couple split seconds after the engine turned over I heard a nasty screech noise. It is the second time this has happend to me not sure if the wife has expereinced it but I was wondering if its something to be concerned about! Any help/advice would be much...
  5. R pedigree

Oil question

Orderd myself Hamp oil filter & Silkolene Pro S 5W-40 from Unit 8 yesterday. Today it was deliverd but the oil is Pro S 10W-50. Will this still be ok to use or shall I get unit 8 to change it for me?
  6. R pedigree

Discs & Pads

Just Orderd my new OEM discs & ferodo ds2500's for my CTR. Just wondering if it is really worth upgrading the hoses to Goodridge braided lines? If it is then what sort of cost/who is best to purchase them from? Cheers in advance!
  7. R pedigree

Key Fob

Playing football the other week and made the mistake of leaving the keys in my pocket. Fell over and landed on my keys. Fob will no longer work. I might attempt changing the battery but im not getting my hopes up. Just wondering if I took it to Honda what kind of job is involved and what...
  8. R pedigree

Jdm ep3 fail

My wife popped into my work at lunch the other day and informed me of a white civic parked up the street. I got out of my chair and headed straight for the window to have a look. It must have been only 100 yards up the road and looked like a facelift model. So me seeing this I thought fair...
  9. R pedigree

Changing Hoses

Hey guys I am just wanting to know how easy the brake lines are to change as im putting on braided lines. Any info would help, many thanks.
  10. R pedigree

My pride & joy

Hey guys finaly sorted out getting my pics on here. These were taken the 1st week after ownership and i just cleaned and polished it! Hope you like
  11. R pedigree

GREEN STUFF BRAKE PADS

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone could tell me where to find greenstuff brake pads for reasonable money. Its for CTR ep3 2004. Cheers
  12. R pedigree

Polish

Hi guys. I've had my CTR for a week and i washed it on the week end. didn't know what polish to use so i went to my local motor shop called motor aids. Asking the worker what is the best stuff for a black car as my civic is nighthawk black. He recommended turtle wax ice. absolutely amazing...
Back