• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. adamcivic

Bumper colour?

My Storm Silver CR-Z has this problem as do all other CR-Z's I have seen in the same colour. Very annoying, other none Honda cars seem to be ok....
  2. adamcivic

Honda Civic SUV

Not forgetting the CR-Z at the front!
  3. adamcivic

New Honda Civic.

Lets hope not hey!! If that is anything it looks more like the new US saloon.
  4. adamcivic

New Accord Type S

Hate diesel, not convinced on the new Accord, the bodykit looks so cheap and horrible imo. Now an old shape Accord 2.4 Vtec Type S :)
  5. adamcivic

Honda CRZ and Insight

CR-Z looks ok-ish. The front of the Insight is nice, but the rest looks like a Prius :lol: :lol:
  6. adamcivic

New Honda Civic.

Better than the current one. I really wish Honda would make a new CRX, Integra or Prelude and bring it to the UK. Perhaps something to rival the Scirocco? I really want to go back to a Honda, but not any of the low quality family Sh*t they make at the moment. Oh and make sure its...
  7. adamcivic

Astra VXR Nurburgring detail.

I would love to be around when he finds his first stonechip or car park ding :lol: :lol:
  8. adamcivic

New accord when?

"Dont be hoping to get to good of deal on a present Accord, there are not many left" My dealer told me that too. I would wait and get a near new one for under 14k, anything more than that is going to depreciate too much.
  9. adamcivic

New accord when?

Saloon due in showrooms end of May, availible to order from next month. ;)
  10. adamcivic

FN2 Cost price Type R GT

Heres the email I got. Two Mills Honda are offering a brand new 08 reg Honda for just COST PRICE PLUS £99* Offer must end 28th March 2008 Act now - only 37 cars left!!!!! A new Honda for only £99 more than the cost price? Where’s the catch? If you are considering a change of car and can...
  11. adamcivic

FN2 Cost price Type R GT

Just had an email from my local Honda dealer offering me any Honda model for cost price plus £99 till 28th March. Obviously I would be stung for PX and finance, but does anyone know what the cost price is on a Type R GT? Cheers
  12. adamcivic

FN2 Handbrake Recall

The new Civic hirecars we have at work now all come with instructions on the seat on how to put the handbrake on - its a joke! :lol:
  13. adamcivic

FN2 Crashed FN2

Damage looks to match that one actually - looks like the same car. Do we know if the driver survived? Says in the link he was fighting for his life? Bit of a d*ck though...........
  14. adamcivic

Just been delivered

Not really into 4x4's but that is the nicest looking one around at the moment imo.
  15. adamcivic

FN2 Crashed FN2

Opps sorry, could a mod move this to the FN2 section. Sorry! :smt053
  16. adamcivic

FN2 Pick up my new FN2 Xmas Eve

What an excellent Chrismas present! Enjoy :D :D
  17. adamcivic

FN2 Crashed FN2

Hope this didn't belong to anyone here, looks nasty :( http://www.simpsonsalvage.com/site/pages/item.php?trans=%&t=B&makemodel=&catcode=&trimlevel=&fueltype=&pics=pics&orderby=MakeModel&date_filter=2&t=B&value=201813
  18. adamcivic

Prelude Valuation.

Off with depression after getting prices?
  19. adamcivic

Prelude Valuation.

Like that shape Prelude, has a lot of New Civic about it (Dash and shape of Grill) They appear to attract a lot of rust though going by the one's I have seen out and about :( :( Wouldn't think its worth anymore than £1500 on a good day.
  20. adamcivic

FN2 Diesel type r

First an R with cruise control now a diesel :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Total plot lost Honda.............. GO BACK TO YOUR ROOTS
  21. adamcivic

FN2 FN2 Available in Orange ??

Wonder if it will have the trade mark "orange peel" Honda paint finish? :lol:
  22. adamcivic

new CR-X? Updated: CR-Z

"and yes the CRX will be a hybrid" Feck that then :evil: :evil: :evil:
  23. adamcivic

new CR-X? Updated: CR-Z

Love the thought of a new CRX. I agree about the front end needing some redesign. Possibly a return to Honda for me :D
  24. adamcivic

Cleaning the FN2 (56K WARNING!) Shed loads a pics

Looks excellent :cool: How are you finding its holding up against the dreaded stonechips out of interest?
  25. adamcivic

My FN2 Thread

Very nice, they do look :cool: in red.
  26. adamcivic

I like this.....ALOT!!!

Not sure on the wheels but the rest is fantastic :cool: :cool: and for £4995........
  27. adamcivic

Honda NSX/Beat Mutant.

:lol: :lol: looks like a toy!
  28. adamcivic

Accord Brakes

Not too much goes wrong on them in theory! Check the brakes obviously! Check the exhaust for corrosion, stonechips will go rusty quicky if not touched in, check the leather on the drivers seat, make sure the aircon works (Dads had a few problems with his) Alloys have a habit of corroding esp...
  29. adamcivic

Accord Brakes

Thanks! Its going back to the stealers next week..... Like your Accord - I have a real soft spot for the Type S :cool:
  30. adamcivic

Is this going too far??

Wow I thought I was bad! Does look :cool: I would be worried about using it though, imagin when he gets a stone chip or some b*stard decides to key it as it looks so shiny.... Really like what he did to the wheels.:cool:
  31. adamcivic

My new Baby

Getting rid of my 1 Series next week, getting this instead Its a 2006 2.0SE with 2000 miles on the clock. :D :D
  32. adamcivic

Accord Brakes

My old man took his 2003 Accord 2.4 Exec Auto into Honda for its 50k mile service yesterday. They came back and said the rear pads are 90% worn, thing is they were replaced by the same garage 8 months and 8k miles ago so to be worn again seems a little premature to me. I know that the...
  33. adamcivic

FN2 A letter sent in to Auto Express re: The FN2

Why are they so reluctant to bring out a CW model. :evil: :evil:
  34. adamcivic

New CR-V

Never really been interested in four wheel drives or the CR-V. But I parked next to one of the new ones in Graphite Grey today, very impressive it looks really classy! Well done Honda :cool:
  35. adamcivic

FN2 Type-R delays

It's because red in the best colour :D I was driving to Bristol last week and kept seeing car transporters with Hondas on - every single one without fail had a red FN2. Guess they were coming from the Honda PDI place. (or honda were trying to tempt me - it was working)
  36. adamcivic

FN2 It's done, it's run in.... ish

I like the extra R badges on the side and grill :D :cool:
  37. adamcivic

FN2 Am I the first? Pics of my new car!!

Lucky git!!! Enjoy... I am sure you will :)
  38. adamcivic

FN2 Hater turns lover

Yep 19k for the GT (which I would have to get) does seem alot. What I am thinking is wait a year or so and get a ex Honda car. Two things worry me: 1, The paint looks kack - the dealer demo had a huge stone chip allready and thats what drove me mad about my previous Honda's 2...
  39. adamcivic

FN2 Hater turns lover

Ok so I have slated the new Civic on here - but I have just been to see the Type R (went to two dealers) and I have fallen in love. I really want to trade the 1 Series for a red GT! God help me when I test drive one!! :cool: If you still hate it, you really need to go and see it in the...
  40. adamcivic

Car's been keyed :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

Yep it was about 3.5 years ago that and I am still mad about it. I am really paranoid about where I park up to the point where I have actually bought an old Civic which I use if I have to leave my car in town or simular. In terms of Chips Away I got them to look at my car and they wouldn't...
  41. adamcivic

Car's been keyed :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

I am really sorry it hear that. I've said on here before I had my old Civic done a few years back - I feel your pain, discovering it is the worst feeling ever. I still want to run a key along the little sh*ts face and scar them like they scared my baby. The scratches look just like...
  42. adamcivic

FN2 Erm...

:shock: :shock: Least the rear couldn't look any worse than the hard top model..... could it :?:
  43. adamcivic

FN2 FN2 vid

That makes me like it 8) 8) Just a shame about that dam rear end....
  44. adamcivic

FN2 The 2007 Type r Brochure

I am sorry but its horrible. Honda have gone totally t*ts up imo. :cry: :cry: Cruise control on a Type R WTF says it all really Soichiro Honda would not be proud I am sure. And the metallic brown...........................
  45. adamcivic

3rd MOT passed

A six year old Type R that was still on orginal rear tyres? :shock: You do drive the car don't you? :lol:
  46. adamcivic

My EK9

Nice car 8) 8)
  47. adamcivic

FN2 Next generation Civic

And I could quote you the typical stereotype of a Honda driver being over the age of 60 but you and I know thats not true :lol: :x
  48. adamcivic

Sorry guys didn't mean to cause agro! I am just really really disapointed with the new Civic and the direction Honda are going - I used to be a total Honda nut (owned 7 Honda's in total). I've been looking at this forum http://www.civinfo.com and it looks like even the reliability has gone...
  49. adamcivic

USA Honda Civic Si Coupe. Will it come to England ??

I've had a good look around the SI Coupe in the US, all I can say is if Honda UK sold it here I would still have a Honda 8) But I have concluded Honda UK are W*nkers :x :x :x
  50. adamcivic

Our Yellow Banana has arrived

The yellow is cool - 8)
  51. adamcivic

New Legend

Should be an excellent second hand buy once the depreciation has kicked in.
  52. adamcivic

Have you ever even driven a 1 series? The new Civic is a love or hate thing, I have previously had 5 Civics spanning 3 generations - so I was a bit of a Civic nut. Despite driving many new Civics and trying to love it - I hate it with a passion!
  53. adamcivic

My CTR

:lol: Have to say I do like the new 335, assume its the new Coupe? Had a look at a 325 today - very impressed! 8)
  54. adamcivic

SUPER Shining DB8 R

Nice, the wheels set it off well 8) 8) 8)
  55. adamcivic

My CTR

That your run around parked in the garage :lol: 8) Looks nice.
  56. adamcivic

I am actually looking ahead, the one to replace the current 2006 spaceship model. Would be the 9th generation I think.
  57. adamcivic

Anyone know when the next generation Civic is due to replace the current turd? :?
  58. adamcivic

FN2 up close with the new ctr( PICS ADDED)

Nah, its just Swindon build quality they forgot to put the rest of it together :lol: :lol:
  59. adamcivic

Yet another wheel problem!!!

I'd of thought so, it will look weird with one wheel a different colour. Don't back down,
  60. adamcivic

FN2 Milano Red 07 CTR

Yep the whole car has a french look about, and the five doors I have sat in/driven have a french feel :x Whats going on Honda you can do so much better? :cry: :cry:
  61. adamcivic

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

:lol: :lol: Spot on :lol:
  62. adamcivic

Following your dream, and buying another brand :lol:
  63. adamcivic

Re: Hybrid Now thats a nice idea :D
  64. adamcivic

FN2 Is This New??

I reckon they should bring back the VTI badge for this "car" keep the Type R for what it allways has stood for (and never brand it to anything with an ar*e like that). I mean a Type R with cruise control - Soichiro Honda must be turning in his grave Honda have lost their heritage, direction...
  65. adamcivic

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is soo true :lol:
  66. adamcivic

find the hidden DC5 on the redH website....

Typical Honda UK - inconsistant!! :x
  67. adamcivic

FN2 Is This New??

Cruise control on a Type R :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  68. adamcivic

Rear end lets the whole thing down :x :x - horrible
  69. adamcivic

Glitter

Its was some roll on stick of glitter stuff, she had a backless dress on and had it on her back, also her hands probably from putting it on :roll: I didn't have my wicked way with her, well not it the car anyway :wink: dunno if I could mess it up that way :lol: :lol:
  70. adamcivic

Glitter

Gave the car a good clean inside and out yesterday, then I took a girl out in the evening, but she was wearing that stupid roll on glitter stuff. I now have glitter all over the passenger seat, and every other part of the car she touched. I must have manged to get some on me as the stearing...
  71. adamcivic

One Cleaned Car

Wow, that is one hell of a nice car 8) 8) 8) 8)
  72. adamcivic

4 door type R?

Nice! I reckon the current Accord looks a little like a 4 door DC5
  73. adamcivic

FN2 New CTR model name?

The Type S at the Motorshow was an EF3 - it did seem a step backwards :lol:
  74. adamcivic

New Type S announced......

Yuk Yuk Yuk :x
  75. adamcivic

What a crappy CTR!

So true :lol: :lol:
  76. adamcivic

How much to respray front? Fecking Honda paint

I have managed to resolve this cost £13995 and is red.... 8) 8)
  77. adamcivic

FN2 new three door shots

No no no looks kak just like the 5 door :roll:
  78. adamcivic

STOLEN CRX

Same here total total scumbags :evil: :evil: :evil:
  79. adamcivic

STOLEN CRX

That red CRX :shock: :shock: Why would someone do all that :shock: got to be revenge for something
  80. adamcivic

Cabring & customised JDM ARB fitted :D

Like your wheels 8) 8) Sure they look better on the car though :lol: :lol:
  81. adamcivic

Cosmic Grey - Washed and then topped with a coating of OCW

Hour and a half, good going - won't tell you how long I spent on mine today :shock: :shock:
  82. adamcivic

Wheel Arch Paint Worn Away

I would say no! How old is the CTR?
  83. adamcivic

As often the case.....

Just clayed and NXT the Accord, I am knackerd now - time for a beer! Looked 8) was going to take pics but my digital camera has given up the ghost :x
  84. adamcivic

How much to respray front? Fecking Honda paint

The front bumper and skirt on my Civic sport are close to needing a respray thanks to the sh*t Honda "paint" and stones. Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost? and can anyone recommend a good bodyshop in the Northwest (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester way) The bonnet and front of the...
  85. adamcivic

smashed up my sons ctr **pics added**

Good bodyshop should be able to sort that :lol: :lol: :lol:
  86. adamcivic

CH1 New Accord

Thats the US Accord - Ours is sooo much nicer, its sold in the US as an Acura TSX 8)
  87. adamcivic

EK9 Type R for sale....

Think you answered one of the main reasons in that question! Its proper old school Type R 8)
  88. adamcivic

EK9 Type R for sale....

Very nice 8) 8) 8)
  89. adamcivic

important FAO for elephant/tesco/admiral insured peeps.

Sh*t I am with Elephant, thats terrible :shock: :x
  90. adamcivic

A couple of rattles.

Wouldn't bother taking it to the dealer, took mine in for some rattles to be looked at. All they did was shove a screwdriver in the dash, put 50 miles on the clock and when I picked it up it had another rattle in additon to the orginal one :evil: :evil:
  91. adamcivic

Look what I drove today

Nice, but you'd be swapping for a simular, older, imported car and have to part with more cash.....
  92. adamcivic

Paint Warranty Turned Down

Fair enough - still not impressed with Honda paint. Out of interest how do you check the paint depth?
  93. adamcivic

Found a tiny dink in the passenger door this morning :cry:

Has it chiped the paint? I had a stone fling up and hit my door sounds simular to yours, but it chipped the paint. They can't do the dent if the paint is chipped :( So I used touch up paint and have to live with it.
  94. adamcivic

Paint Warranty Turned Down

High paint depth from the factory dosn't sound right, we all know how thin and rubbish the factory paint is.
  95. adamcivic

The Honda Happiness Scheme

Shows you how much they rip you off while your car is still under warrenty then and many people think you have to take your car to Honda for everything :roll:
  96. adamcivic

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

I should get an award for the worst photoshop (Paint Shop Pro actually) but this is a rough idea on how I think the rear should look.
  97. adamcivic

I saw a new 5 door on the road the other day (only seen it in the showroom) Thought the rear still looked cack, I was with my Dad and sister there words were "what the hell is that" I had to agree it looked crap, and was being driven by some OAP. This "concept" could be a bluff, the 5 door...
  98. adamcivic

Long single rear window to the boot lid (getting rid of the "bump"), spoiler at the top like current CTR, move the lip of the boot lid up and put a different bumper on and it would look 8) 8) please please listen Honda THE A*SE LOOKS HORRIBLE :evil: :cry:
  99. adamcivic

Still not convinced :evil: Hate the rear end. Is this car actually at Geneva or has it just been announced there?
  100. adamcivic

FN2 Seen this?

Anyone know if these are genuine? It is kinda how I imagined it, still has a huge ar*e :evil: Like the front though!
Back