• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. adamcivic

FN2 Cost price Type R GT

Just had an email from my local Honda dealer offering me any Honda model for cost price plus £99 till 28th March. Obviously I would be stung for PX and finance, but does anyone know what the cost price is on a Type R GT? Cheers
  2. adamcivic

FN2 Crashed FN2

Hope this didn't belong to anyone here, looks nasty :( http://www.simpsonsalvage.com/site/pages/item.php?trans=%&t=B&makemodel=&catcode=&trimlevel=&fueltype=&pics=pics&orderby=MakeModel&date_filter=2&t=B&value=201813
  3. adamcivic

My new Baby

Getting rid of my 1 Series next week, getting this instead Its a 2006 2.0SE with 2000 miles on the clock. :D :D
  4. adamcivic

Accord Brakes

My old man took his 2003 Accord 2.4 Exec Auto into Honda for its 50k mile service yesterday. They came back and said the rear pads are 90% worn, thing is they were replaced by the same garage 8 months and 8k miles ago so to be worn again seems a little premature to me. I know that the...
  5. adamcivic

New CR-V

Never really been interested in four wheel drives or the CR-V. But I parked next to one of the new ones in Graphite Grey today, very impressive it looks really classy! Well done Honda :cool:
  6. adamcivic

FN2 Hater turns lover

Ok so I have slated the new Civic on here - but I have just been to see the Type R (went to two dealers) and I have fallen in love. I really want to trade the 1 Series for a red GT! God help me when I test drive one!! :cool: If you still hate it, you really need to go and see it in the...
  7. adamcivic

FN2 Next generation Civic

Anyone know when the next generation Civic is due to replace the current turd? :?
  8. adamcivic

Glitter

Gave the car a good clean inside and out yesterday, then I took a girl out in the evening, but she was wearing that stupid roll on glitter stuff. I now have glitter all over the passenger seat, and every other part of the car she touched. I must have manged to get some on me as the stearing...
  9. adamcivic

How much to respray front? Fecking Honda paint

The front bumper and skirt on my Civic sport are close to needing a respray thanks to the sh*t Honda "paint" and stones. Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost? and can anyone recommend a good bodyshop in the Northwest (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester way) The bonnet and front of the...
  10. adamcivic

Tow bar?

Got chatting to a mate of my cousins who I found out has a Type R. He said he had a towbar fitted :shock: :roll: Apart from looking totally cack I didn't think this was possible on the R?
  11. adamcivic

Premier Type R

Mate at work has just rolled up in a brand new nighthawk premier Type R. Just given it the once over its fantastic and the seats are great (not sure how well the paint will stand the test of time and stonechips) How tempted am I to upgrade the Sport...... :D
  12. adamcivic

Service and Screenwash

Not a major deal but I am a little peed. Took the Civic for its second service today. Like most weekends I washed it yesterday and filled the screenwash reservoir up. When I went to collect my car this evening I was presented with a charge of £1.30 plus VAT for screen wash. When I...
  13. adamcivic

Service time again - how to avoid damage by dealer

My Civic is due it's second service next week. Last time it was in the dealers it came back with several scratches on the driver side, nothing major but I know they wern't there before I took it in (I did a wash, polish and check over the day before). I complained so they tried to "polish"...
  14. adamcivic

My two Civics!

This is my Civic, its a 2003 SE Sport, the Type R bodykit and spoiler were optional extras (a real pain when it comes to insurance as they are classed as a mod :roll: ) I will probably change it for a Type R or 2006 Civic 1.8 Sport next year I am really fussy about my car, I have just...
Back