• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rcb

What tyres?

I had a thread up on CTRO but not heard much... Now the first question is, 205 or 215? Any difference in handling or is it purely just looks? Second question, which make? I want most importantly dry grip, I don't push it in the wet but I don't want it to be dangerous and still give me some...
  2. Rcb

Lucky escape...!

Let my mate drive my EP3 tonight. He's never driven anything VTEC before but he was very much enjoying it coming from a turbo, he says how much more involving it is. Anyway, after about 15 minutes into his drive we approached a roundabout, at about 70ish for some reason he plonked it straight...
  3. Rcb

Spoon N1 fitted...

Loving the sound etc but... When just before VTEC around 5-6k I can hear a kind of whistling sound, is this normal? Or is it me picking faults with it being paranoid? :lol:
  4. Rcb

HELP!! Window won't shut

Hi all, Was just out n about in the Civic with the window down. When I pressed up on the window control it went up, got to the top and made one allmighty BOOM sound, went straight back down and now won't do anything, so it's stuck open Any ideas what happened and how to fix it? Luckily it's...
  5. Rcb

My NHB EP3

Picked it up just over a week ago and just got some pics after a very quick hose down :) And a quick vid, need a decent video recorder, the sound has come out crap! :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrrAuJBZks4 Hope you enjoy
  6. Rcb

Anyone handy with a machine polisher?

Hi guys I have just bought a new black EP3, the cars in very good condition but there are a few scratches and swirl marks so i was wondering if I paid someone would they be able to machine polish my Civic? I'm in Solihull but will travel! Cheers!
  7. Rcb

CTR @ 20

With the credit crunch n all that, as im sure you're all aware, the prices of ep3s have dropped dramatically! I wish to take full advantage of this...however the circumstances for insurance are: 20 yrs old license for 3 years 1 years ncb no points no claims good postcode area I know there...
  8. Rcb

Guide to lowering...(long shot)

A Rover Tomcat? I know roughly what to do as I did my ZR with a mate, but to be totally sure is there a guide around on how to do this, guna help my mate do his on Saturday....cheers!
  9. Rcb

Removing swirls

My car has a few swirl marks on, they are only noticeable at night but if possible I'd like to remove them I don't know a great deal about car washing/detailing. I just wash my car twice a week with megs shampoo, 2 buckets to not inflict swirls and then dry and use a polish. I've claybared it...
  10. Rcb

Price of CTR's (EP3's)

How much do you think a nice example of a facelift CTR in say 3 years will cost? Bare in mind depreciation when the new model comes out in a few months :wink:
  11. Rcb

Steering wheel vibration?

At about 40mph my steering wheel vibrates a little bit, but when I hit 60 it starts going mad. Didn't go faster than that as it was actually quite scary :? never noticed this before, 2 days ago I was on the motorway doing 80ish and it was fine then. Another thing is that when parking half...
  12. Rcb

425bhp EP3

http://philippere.free.fr/atoc/sambuc/menfou.wmv CTR 425whp At 22psi [ :shock: Crazy.
  13. Rcb

S2000 dials into a CTR?

Has/can it be done? :D
  14. Rcb

CTR Smoking

My mate bought a 2004 CTR last week, he loves it but he's noticed now twice when going round corners under hard acceleration some smoke come out the exhaust in his rear view mirror, he only gets it going round corners :? he's wondering if it needs a trip back to Honda or not?
  15. Rcb

Premier stolen :(

Any info greatfully receieved :evil:
  16. Rcb

FAO West Midlanders that want a premier :)

Just got back from Avonvale Honda Solihull and they have a Cosmic grey and a Nighthawk black, both looking very 8)
Back