• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Millsey

Manchester Insurance - Deep penetration into a tight anal orifice

Mate, i lived in Oldham (OL3) when i had my EP3 around 8 years ago and easily paid £1100 for insurance. I was 24/25 back then with about 6yrs NCD as well. Given the insurance inflation over the last 8years i'd probs expect around £1400 mark these days and your age. The insurance companies...
  2. Millsey

Got bored over the Bank Holiday Monday a couple of weeks ago so bought this...

Know what you mean about the Alloys... Want black ones that i've seen on other white's but will have to make do for now... ;) Stoo the DSG will be good and leather is nice... they had one in with full leather and nav but in Orange so feck that, i'm not 20 anymore :lol: As in my old EP3, the...
  3. Millsey

Got bored over the Bank Holiday Monday a couple of weeks ago so bought this...

Seat Leon 2.0TDI FR with BTCC Kit Not to everyone's taste i guess... my heart was saying "go for another CTR for power (used to have an EP3)" but my head was saying "go for better fuel consumption cos i'm tight :lol:" so i went down the middle and got a bit of both...;) TBH i wasn't expecting...
  4. Millsey

ep3 insurance

Insurance is quite literally a postcode lottery... If your premiums are high it's because you live in a "high risk area". It was this same when i had mine living in an "OL" postcode. Utter bullsh!t really as i lived in the sticks but it doesn't matter.. Adrian Flux and other companies point...
  5. Millsey

FN2 59 plate vs 11 plate CTR GT - Any differences as in a "facelift" for example...

lol CTR-GT my bad :lol: Would love a GTR for 12k though...
  6. Millsey

FN2 59 plate vs 11 plate CTR GT - Any differences as in a "facelift" for example...

After a 6 year break i could be back in the market for a Type R! After an FN2 GTR and seen a couple that caught my eye... Both Milano Red 1st = 2009 (59) 20k on the clock for £12,299 2nd = 2011 (11) 3k on the clock for £14,999 My question is, are there any differences in specs or facelifts...
  7. Millsey

insurance company won't insure me this year!! help

2 grand witgh 9yrs driving and 5yrs NCB... where do you live... Afghanistan? Was your NCB protected when you made a claim?
  8. Millsey

FD2 Quite possibly the best FD2 I have seen

No idea myself but how much do ya reckon all thats cost? He's obviously minted the lucky g!t :lol:
  9. Millsey

Type R Owners INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Or Oldham either... This really used to hack me off when i had my Type R... and that was 4 yrs ago! Can't believe its still the same now... i tried numerous companies and they all said no as soon as you quote "M" or "OL". I live in the sticks in saddleworth but still get tarnished because of...
  10. Millsey

FN2 The New Type R vs The Stig

Right... Cocked up the spelling in the title... i can edit my post but not the title it seems.. is this right..:confused:
  11. Millsey

FN2 The New Type R vs The Stig

Out in this months TG magazine.. Look quite interesting...:) http://www.topgear.com/content/magflash/0307/?mainp
  12. Millsey

I'm a little confused with this as well... On the last board there was a "View Recent Posts" which would only display the threads that were either new/replied to since you last logged on, eg approx 4 pages if you visit each day. I logged on yesterday for the first time, logged back in this...
  13. Millsey

What's happened to the "Your Posts" since the forum move

Coolio mate... That's kinda what i'm after..:smt023 Agree with Red on the fact that i'd like to be able to just see my threads and not show some of the content if this is possible..;) Good effort on the changes tho chaps..!
  14. Millsey

What's happened to the "Your Posts" since the forum move

First visit since the "move" and i'm like a lost sheep at the mo trying to find my way round..:oops: I've looked around and can't find the "Your Posts" option like we had on the last board... :confused: Thats my first port of call when i login to the forum usually... Can someone point this...
  15. Millsey

FN2 Pretty sure I saw a new CTR last night

Probs more likely to be the the Type-S... I saw one last week and it looked like an 'R' on the back from distance till i caught up and had a closer look... :wink:
  16. Millsey

Car stolen

Your feckin house mate... :shock:
  17. Millsey

Just got back from the bodyshop

You had a bump CJ or summut... :-s
  18. Millsey

Returning 2 CTR

Welcome to the forum.... Glad you like the CTR...altough swopping back from your ST that soon must have hit the pocket a bit... :shock:
  19. Millsey

To buy or not to buy

Re: To buy or not to buy. Welcome to the forum... If it wasn't for a house purchase, i'd probably be still running round in mine at this point - To be honest i still miss it loads! However, the new model is due out next March so prices are/will be affected by this... Quite a few...
  20. Millsey

TDi North proven 600+bhp! No Race fuel or NOS either ;)

Agree... The amount of wheelspin you get from 200bhp on a front wheel car is bad enough let alone pumping that much through... Good effort but can't see the point imo.. :?
  21. Millsey

Help!!....londoners!!

Cheeky tw@ts... i take it they nicked her mobile as well... :roll:
  22. Millsey

Wheel Bearings...

:lol: .... Luckily(or should that be unlucky :roll: ) it seems it was the bearings... Noise has gone now.. 8)
  23. Millsey

Wheel Bearings...

Well just phoned the garage and both feckin rear wheels need new bearings... :x Been quoted £120 for the pair including VAT... Is that good.. :?:
  24. Millsey

FN2 up close with the new ctr( PICS ADDED)

Silver one looks 10x better than the Red one... Growing on me definately... It would look even better in Cosmic... 8)
  25. Millsey

Wheel Bearings...

Is there an easy way to tell if they're fecked or not... :? I've just recently had 2 new tyres fitted on the car and in the past week the road noise is considerably louder than before... I'm pretty sure its not the tread on the tyres (Bridgestone Pots btw) I also had the tracking sorted out...
  26. Millsey

Pinks

God i'm well sh!te at this game... :oops:
  27. Millsey

What happens to your insurance if u get a company car?

As per title... I may have the chance of a company car but what happens to your own NCB if i take up the option? Do i loose them all (upto 9yrs i have now) as soon as i don't renew it the following year... :?: Can you "freeze" them somehow, the thought of having to start from scratch again...
  28. Millsey

FN2 Some new spy shots. Type-R?

Thought i'd resurrect this as it appears those "spy" pics were spot on 4 months ago even tho it was "shrink wrapped" at the time... :lol:
  29. Millsey

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

Agree, the rear end is the worst aspect of the car, and i'm not too keen on the wheels either.. They just don't stand out enough imo.. :?
  30. Millsey

FN2 New 07 Type R official website

Have to say the seats look 8)
  31. Millsey

FN2 Is This New??

Sounds quite good to me... Liking the idea of bringing the V-Tec kick in at 5400rpm as well... :twisted: Thats one thing that got on my tits a bit in the old one.. The fact that you needed an airport runway to get the maximum kicks in each gear :roll:
  32. Millsey

Beware in Wolverhampton Blue Evo 8 stolen

You'd probably end up doin life using that due to our pathetic justice system... :x
  33. Millsey

dc2 on TV

M & M is a free channel - At least it is on my sky box. I'm currently not subscribing to any packages from sky but get it as part of the "free to air" stuff...
  34. Millsey

No dealer wants my car!

You must have caught him on a good day to get that... :wink: That was a very good price that mate...
  35. Millsey

No dealer wants my car!

There's no way you'd get 12.5k for an 04, even 4 weeks ago! I got rid of mine last August and only got £12.2k then with 17k on the clock. With the new model due out next year they'll plummet like fook between now and then..
  36. Millsey

Petrol prices falling....

huh? :smt017
  37. Millsey

Petrol prices falling....

You lot make me laugh going on about the prices of optimax / v-power prices etc... it's quite simple, fill her up with 95ron @ 91.9p if it hurts that much... The car does still run on this btw... :wink:
  38. Millsey

No dealer wants my car!

I was in the same situation last year when trying to get rid of mine... Everyone seemed to be ditching theirs at the same time as me... :roll: In the end i got rid of mine at a car franchise called "The car people". They even offered £600 than the rest of the garages i went too... 8)
  39. Millsey

CTR 30AE Stolen

Ditto... i remember seeing yours at McD's smokedog... As it happened, i had to get rid of mine to pay for a house but i think i'm glad to get shut after some of the horror stories around Manc these days... :?
  40. Millsey

Petrol prices rising again....

I squirted a bit in mine on Tues @ 91.9p for 95ron
  41. Millsey

New plates ordered

Quite like the style... not sure about the "hotshot quote" in the middle tho.. :lol:
  42. Millsey

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

Register with this site and it will tell you which is your nearest and cheapest petrol pump... http://www.petrolprices.com/
  43. Millsey

Neily's News Room

:lol: It is like being on a "news" forum when neilys around... :lol:
  44. Millsey

Members Services.

That does look the poodles plums does that... :shock: .. Well done again!
  45. Millsey

anyone got 2001 type-r pre release concept car pics

Not actually seen the concept pics for the orginal CTR before... 8) Thought there would have been a few tweaks here but they're almost identical to how it went into production... :shock: Guess that means the new one that was unvailed at the Geneva motor show won't be changing that much...
  46. Millsey

oh yes she's here....

Congrats on the purchase mate... :smt023 You'll have plenty of fun in it i'm sure... :wink:
  47. Millsey

18 year old, new driver, any ideas?

Oh ek!... :o
  48. Millsey

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the £18k price tag... :shock: Feck that... So we'd be paying £3k more for exactly the same engine as well - Honda it looks like your dropping more than a bollock here... :evil:
  49. Millsey

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

If those pics are accurate it looks to be carrying a lot more weight IMO... :shock: If thats the case then i can't see it improving much (if any) on the previous... :?
  50. Millsey

FN2 No change in engine for new Civic Type-R

That is a bit crap tbh... :? Just because an engine has proven itself to be reliable shouldn't mean it can't be improved slightly... Very dissapointing... :roll:
  51. Millsey

Bolton - Greater Manchester - Home Invasion

GaryPaul Really sorry to hear this mate... Can't believe thats happened to your wife's mate :shock: You'll have to let us know what you get next mate, got used to seeing the Cosmic beast on my way to work each morning. You've done the right thing imo, especially if you're getting a company...
  52. Millsey

watch you self if indesirable cars

I wouldn't say Mancs a "hell-hole" mate... Just like any other big City, you get good and bad areas...
  53. Millsey

watch you self if indesirable cars

Heard about this on the radio when it happened... Absolute scum.. East Manchester isn't exactly the best place tbh - no offence to anyone on here that may live close... :( Glad the dude was okay...
  54. Millsey

Does cold weather affect fuel economy

Exactly mate... People have probably forgot about the manual chokes that used to be around as well... Cars wouldn't even start unless that baby was yanked all the way out.. :lol:
  55. Millsey

Outside Temperature Gauge

As far as i was aware i think you have to be doing a constant speed eg 30mph to get an acurate readout although i could be wrong... :smt102
Back