• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

front and rear discs and pads ep3

hi guys got my car m.o.t yesterday and advised discs and pads need doing soon, what should i be paying for the lot i,e i,ve seen a set on ebay for £95 is this a good price as i dont have a clue, thanks for any help you can offer damian.
  2. D

n1 problem

ok my problem is i have just put my spoon n1 on the car and it is knocking fairly badly so i had a look and it is touching the floor pan where the bend is on the n1, has any one else had this and if so what did you do to rectify it, by the way i,m a mechanical dunce so please keep it simple:p...
  3. D

bulb kits

anyone know where i can get a bulb kit from for a facelift ep3, i need it for driving abroad and instead of buying them all separate i would just prefer to get the kit i,ve had a nosey on ebay but not sure which to buy as all the bulbs i,e front and back are different codes so any links would be...
  4. D

a little expensive?

i went to my local honda dealer in blackburn lancashire at the weekend to price up a service on my 54plate ctr, it has done around 54000miles, anyway they said it was the big one that was due so i expected it to be pricey like around £300 to £350 but the price they have given me is £505:eek: and...
  5. D

exhaust help

hi all i have just bought a used n1 backbox, but the guy said the bolts snapped when taking it off, i would just like to no can i use the bolts that will come of my oem exhaust and do i need any sort of gaskets? sorry if a stupid ? but i have no idea:confused: cheers
  6. D

rear seat belt

hi all i have just seen a type r with 3 rear seat belts can any one tell me if this is legal or not because it would mean i could keep the car alot longer than planned cheers:)
  7. D

ipod and stereo

i,m after upgrading my stereo so was thinking about getting one that you run with an ipod, my problem is i,ve not got a clue what to buy (this includes which ipod) i,ve never had an ipod:eek: and dont have a clue how they work but i,m willing to learn so any advice on what to get will be...
  8. D

car detailer

any one advise on a good car detailer in the northwest as close to blackburn as possible my cars in a state:( thanks in advance
  9. D

gearbox?

hi all just noticed a whining noise when driving and can only hear it when i,m in gear could it be my gearbox oil needs topping up or changing or is it something more sinister, there are no problems getting into gear or changing up or down thanks in advance
Back