• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. vincent

Depreciation on CTR

Hey there, Fairly new though been reading stuff for a while. just wanted the advice of some of the guys who have been in the CTR world for a lot longer than me! Story is that i want to get a CTR (either 04 or 05) and i know that they are expensive to run. ideally i want a car that doesn't...
  2. vincent

Picking up my Civic

Hey guys, i won a civic on ebay and i am due to pick it up soon, i just wanted to know if anyone knew what basic things to check? (i know nothing about cars other than to drive) i dont know about checking oil etc. anyone know any guides? i types into google but it came up with things that were...
  3. vincent

Pulled over by Police.

Hey All, Somewhat new here, and i am considering getting a CTR '04, OR a BMW 325 or 330 m sport. Just wanted to know which holds value more and i heard that CTR are chav's dream car! I live in London and don't see that many CTRs. do you guys get pulled over a lot and if so what for? i hear...
Back