• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ep2Sport

civic 2.2 diesel sport worth a look?

hi guys as some of you may no i bought a toyota altezza 2months ago and it broke down straight away so am in an ongoing conflict with the garage who sold it to me, but me and my partner have recently had a little girl and im now thinking that maybe im better off buying a more sensible car like a...
  2. ep2Sport

Manifold for a civic sport

Hi I was wondering what the best manifold would be for a EP2? And is heat wrap a good idea? Thanks ben
  3. ep2Sport

??Licence plate bulbs??

Hi, I just bought a pair of replacement licence plate bulbs for my ep2 and wondered how to put them in, if its easy and if anyone here has done it to their car?? They are the zeon( not sure of spelling) ones. Any help welcome thanks Ben :D
  4. ep2Sport

More power on a sport?

Hi guys quick question I have a 2004 civic sport ep2 and was wondering whats the best thing to get to gain some more power?? Also was wondering if anyone here has a EP2 and has modded theirs. Any comments are welcome thanks :)
  5. ep2Sport

Red Mats with sport logo??

Does any one know where I can find some red mats for a ep2?? Im looking for ones with the honda sport logo on them as i am not keen on getting the type r mats because I do not have a type r......YET!!! Any help is help thanks :D
Back