• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

??Licence plate bulbs??

Hi,
I just bought a pair of replacement licence plate bulbs for my ep2 and wondered how to put them in, if its easy and if anyone here has done it to their car?? They are the zeon( not sure of spelling) ones.
Any help welcome thanks Ben :D

open the boot and you will see the two bulb covers. if you look closely there will be arrows on them. push the holder in the direction of the arrows to release the holder.
the wires with the plug and bulb are rather short but just pull out the old bulb and replace with the new one, clip in the holder and refit.

You may call me crazy but I find the instructions in the owners manual really helpful for things like this.... ;)

open the boot and you will see the two bulb covers. if you look closely there will be arrows on them. push the holder in the direction of the arrows to release the holder.
the wires with the plug and bulb are rather short but just pull out the old bulb and replace with the new one, clip in the holder and refit.

thats awsome thanks :)
Type R Owners helps me again lol

owners manual are the best option to go for with changing anything, i.e fuese, bulbs etc

Back