• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. robio

EP3 (uk) - intake & exhaust upgrade - whats your opinion

So I've a standard EP3 type r (pre-facelift) and i'm looking to do some upgrades to get a little extra power and make it sound better :lol: So i want to put in the gruppeM airbox (will probably end up going with Tegiwa version of it) and a new exhaust. ECU will be re-flashed after all work is...
  2. robio

Full exhaust upgrade with cat (EP3 type R uk spec)

Standard 2003 EP3 type R (UK spec). Looking for some advice as want to upgrade the exhaust end to end to try get a bit more horse power and a decent race sound (not too mad!!). I want to keep the cat because the NCT (MOT) here in Ireland wont pass the car without the cat as they test the...
  3. robio

what is this?

Hi, sorry for the annoying question but I found this in the boot of my EP3 when I was taking out the spare wheel. no idea what it is or where it came from but just wanted to see if any of you recognize it. maybe the previous owner broke it or replaced it, either way I cant find another one in...
  4. robio

Goodyear EagleF1 AS2 vs Brigestone Potenza RE050A

Hi, I've been reading through the numerous threads regarding tyres but just wanted to know from the people who have put the Goodyear EagleF1 AS2 on and have used them for a long time how are the comparing to the Brigestone Potenza RE050A? i can get the tyres for the same price and I'll be...
  5. robio

New key and Clifford alarm EP3 type r

just bought a 2003 EP3 and it only came with what looks to be the spare key (haven't had anything this old in a long time so maybe its the normal key, either way it looks a bit like my FD2r spare key). the car did come with 2 clifford g5 key fobs. here's my question (sorry if its a stupid one)...
  6. robio

FD2 Prices in UK

Hi Lads, What is the FD2 R going for in the UK these days? Looking to sell my 2008 (Championship White) with 17000 on the clock. It was originally registered in UK, i don't have the uk plates anymore but have the uk reg number. It is now registered in IRL.
  7. robio

FD2 Replace wiper blades

Hi Guys, What wiper blades did you use when you had to replace them? mine are gone to sh*t now. Did you use Honda blades from dealership or did you buy bosch blades etc..... What are the best wiper blades for the FD2 Cheers, Rob
Back