• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. chitzy

i all ways used 2 see ure car parked on the grass at the end of that road i 1st started...

i all ways used 2 see ure car parked on the grass at the end of that road i 1st started following you frm.
  2. chitzy

did you used to have a carbon bonnet?

did you used to have a carbon bonnet?
  3. chitzy

did you know that was me following you all the way to the brundall roundbout? lol

did you know that was me following you all the way to the brundall roundbout? lol
  4. chitzy

Where to get a spare key for my CTR?!

I never recived a spare key when i brought my CTR! The guy said he would send it to me, but this was 4/5 months ago! So i think i need to get one. Can you only get them from main dealers? And how much will one cost?
  5. chitzy

best way to get rid of water marks on my nhb ctr?!

sometimes i just give her a quick clean like i did last night, in the morning i noticed she has streaks and water marks every where!:mad: what would you guys recommend i should do to stop this lol
  6. chitzy

Best wheel cleaner?

Wheres the best place to buy some from guys?
  7. chitzy

why does nobody sell these for the ep3

I just brought some light tint spray worked well for me. If you look at my pics you can see the diffrance. But i had the all red lights on my 53 plate ctr.
  8. chitzy

Best wheel cleaner?

I have just had my CTR wheels refurbished and thay now need cleaning! normaly use wonder wheels to clean them but have been told its not good for the them and can cause them to bubble and peal! What do you guys use?
  9. chitzy

EP3 Front bumper

a Mugen splitter i mean.
  10. chitzy

EP3 Front bumper

Wheres the best place to get one from then?
  11. chitzy

EP3 Front bumper

I will learn! Cheers guys!
  12. chitzy

EP3 Front bumper

Yes i was thinking that, but the main reason i wanted to know is because i need to respray my bumper and was thinking of getting the newer one with the fog light holes in it. (That was hard work not using text speak!) :)
  13. chitzy

EP3 Front bumper

Will a front bumper from an 04-05 plate ep3 fit traight on my 53 plate ep3? i would ave fought so rite?!
  14. chitzy

Hey was just wondering where u got ** tail lights from?I wana get some bin lookin 4 some 4 a while.

Hey was just wondering where u got ** tail lights from?I wana get some bin lookin 4 some 4 a while.
Back