• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. PhilCTR

FN2 or DC5?

DC5 all day long!!
  2. PhilCTR

0-60 times on Modded EP3's

If you look on youtube there is a group of people with CTR's and they have each posted their mods and 0-60 times, and you get to see them in action. Its worth a little search on there.
  3. PhilCTR

Standard DC5 Wheels on a CTR

yeah i think my mind has been made up im going to go with the Circuit 10s Thanks for your help Suits.
  4. PhilCTR

Yeah i pulled it from the members cars section. It looks sweet. How do you think they would look in the same colour on a NHB??
  5. PhilCTR

Yeah i see what you mean i dont think they look the worst but no where near as good as these Especially with the coloured lug nuts!!:lol::lol:
  6. PhilCTR

If you could find it that would be great much appreciated, otherwise i was thinking of going for some Rota Circuit 10's
  7. PhilCTR

Has anyone ever done this? Ive looked loads for some pics but i cant find anything. I was thinking about changing my wheels on my NHB CTR to the DC5 ones and getting them painted in the Mugen bronze. Does any one have any pics of a CTR with the DC5 rims on? Any coments on this welcome.;)
  8. PhilCTR

painted my wheels today

these are the caps im talking about.
  9. PhilCTR

painted my wheels today

I like the colour but as most peeps are saying.....not keen on the caps. Why dont you buy some Accord caps and pop the H out of the middle paint the cap the same as the wheels and then paint the H in red. put it all back together and job done!!?
  10. PhilCTR

DC5 Wheels

Will the DC5's wheels fit straight on to a CTR? I was thinking about getting some to replace the standard ones on the Civic.
  11. PhilCTR

Hey if you do decide to sell your Gruppe M let me know i would be interested in it. Thanks

Hey if you do decide to sell your Gruppe M let me know i would be interested in it. Thanks
  12. PhilCTR

gruppe m

you can pay buy card but there are fees that will apply, i know this as im looking at buying one for my ep3 at the moment and i was emailing the guy Jay who works there. TBO i think that sending money as a gift through paypal would be quite safe.
  13. PhilCTR

Knocking when cornering

Yeah i never thought of that, thanks for the advice guys.
  14. PhilCTR

Knocking when cornering

I went to see tom on the way home from work, its not the engine mounts! I think it is coming from inside the car ill have to do some more detective work. Thanks for all your help.
  15. PhilCTR

Knocking when cornering

Thanks guys ill try and check it out first and then give Tom a shout.
  16. PhilCTR

Knocking when cornering

That doesnt sound cheap......:(:( So where would i look, and what am i looking for to see if it has gone? Ive heard that it is a common problem with CTR's? What sort of cost would it be for a new one, and will i make it worse by using the car in the mean time? Thanks
  17. PhilCTR

Knocking when cornering

I have a NHB Prem CTR and i get a knocking sound when i take corners sometimes it sounds like when you adjust the seat and it clonks in place, and it is coming from inside the car. At first i thought it was the steering but now im not so sure, maybe it is the seat? Has anyone else had this...
  18. PhilCTR

Kpro or Gruppe M

Yeah that was looking to be top of the list for the next mod if anyone knows of a Gruppe M that is for sale can they let me know?
  19. PhilCTR

Kpro or Gruppe M

OK cool.....:(:(
  20. PhilCTR

Kpro or Gruppe M

ok so how much would i be looking at to have all that done? P.S is the GM still sold? ( have you actually got rid of it yet or are you waiting for someone to collect?)
  21. PhilCTR

Kpro or Gruppe M

Ive got the exhaust sorted and i have the Hondata air box mod, but i was thinking of chaning to the Gruppe M as almost everyone swears by it.
  22. PhilCTR

Kpro or Gruppe M

I want to get a new mod for my CTR and i was going to go for a Gruppe M intake but i also thought of Kpro? Which would you go for first, and what would i need to get if i do go down the Kpro route? Ive heard that the it makes the vtec kick in quicker and also redline later with better fuel...
  23. PhilCTR

Hi Dotty the GruppeM looks very good i will speak to a few people tonight and come back to you...

Hi Dotty the GruppeM looks very good i will speak to a few people tonight and come back to you in the next day or two. Where are you based?
  24. PhilCTR

Tough Choice

Hey Dotty sounds good. Ive tried looking for the thread but i cant seem to find it?
  25. PhilCTR

Tough Choice

Ok im looking at getting a new intake and i have narrowed it down to two choices. It is either the GruppeM Or The J's Tsuchinoko kit Im not sure which one to go with? I know the GruppeM has proven gains and works well but the J's seems pretty good as well although no one has any...
  26. PhilCTR

should i kpro??

I think you have your answer then, :D:D:D
  27. PhilCTR

Better air feed.

id be up for one of those as well!!
  28. PhilCTR

my ep3 type r

You will probably find that some breakpads do make a sound no matter what make they are, what will more than likely stop this is to add some copper grease to the back of the pad when putting them in.
  29. PhilCTR

5w-30 oil any different?

Thanks buddy.
  30. PhilCTR

5w-30 oil any different?

Just a quick question, how much oil does the K20 take for a full change?
  31. PhilCTR

What springs??

thanks for the reply's guys, i was thinking either the spoons or eibach im glad that the ride doesnt seem that harsh as well.
  32. PhilCTR

What springs??

I want to get some new springs but was wondering which ones to go for? Also if anyone can tell me what the ride is like after fitting them? Thanks.:D
  33. PhilCTR

How to fit a J's Tsuchinoko intake kit to the EP3

Nice how to, the intake looks good!! Just a couple of questions, Anyone got any figures for this? (bhp increase etc) Also what does it sound like? and finaly where did you buy it from and what was the cost like?
  34. PhilCTR

New to the forum so here's my Prem CTR

Yeah it was a nice day thought id wash the car in the flip flops!! thanks for all your nice comments on the car it took me a long time to find her i drove a 400 mile round trip to get it!!:eek:
  35. PhilCTR

Thanks everyone.
  36. PhilCTR

Really ill have to check it out.
  37. PhilCTR

Yeah if memory serves me correctly its two junctions down the M3 for me. Ive been there quite a few times with my EK4 when i had it. I will be going to see him once i get the mods done that i can do myself the other bits tom can do for me. I just hate driving down the road to get to him...
  38. PhilCTR

Thanks ive not had it that long put a few bits on already but there is a long list to go with it.
  39. PhilCTR

Here's my pride and joy!!
Back