• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. PhilCTR

Standard DC5 Wheels on a CTR

Has anyone ever done this? Ive looked loads for some pics but i cant find anything. I was thinking about changing my wheels on my NHB CTR to the DC5 ones and getting them painted in the Mugen bronze. Does any one have any pics of a CTR with the DC5 rims on? Any coments on this welcome.;)
  2. PhilCTR

DC5 Wheels

Will the DC5's wheels fit straight on to a CTR? I was thinking about getting some to replace the standard ones on the Civic.
  3. PhilCTR

Knocking when cornering

I have a NHB Prem CTR and i get a knocking sound when i take corners sometimes it sounds like when you adjust the seat and it clonks in place, and it is coming from inside the car. At first i thought it was the steering but now im not so sure, maybe it is the seat? Has anyone else had this...
  4. PhilCTR

Kpro or Gruppe M

I want to get a new mod for my CTR and i was going to go for a Gruppe M intake but i also thought of Kpro? Which would you go for first, and what would i need to get if i do go down the Kpro route? Ive heard that the it makes the vtec kick in quicker and also redline later with better fuel...
  5. PhilCTR

Tough Choice

Ok im looking at getting a new intake and i have narrowed it down to two choices. It is either the GruppeM Or The J's Tsuchinoko kit Im not sure which one to go with? I know the GruppeM has proven gains and works well but the J's seems pretty good as well although no one has any...
  6. PhilCTR

What springs??

I want to get some new springs but was wondering which ones to go for? Also if anyone can tell me what the ride is like after fitting them? Thanks.:D
  7. PhilCTR

New to the forum so here's my Prem CTR

Here's my pride and joy!!
Back