• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jimmyrallye

Creaking squeeking noise ???:( underneath car

Hi guys noticed over the last few days have developed a creaking squeeking noise comeing from the rear passenger side! Can feel it from underneath the car any suggestions on what could be causing it
  2. jimmyrallye

Fitting decat and sport manifold :)

Afternoon people , ive tried searching but to no avail is there any links to fitting a decat and a sports manifold , ta jimmy
  3. jimmyrallye

running a sports manifold and decat

hi is any running this set up with out a kpro ecu, i know the car will be running rich with out it being mapped but how bad is it ? will the car be under performing
  4. jimmyrallye

Changed battery now revs are dropping

Hi ive recently changed my battery but know the revs drop just below 1k any ideas what it can be do i need to reset ecu ? As i have a coulpe of mods induction and exhaust
  5. jimmyrallye

any one good at photoshop

could some one please photoshop my alloys in orange, then yellow, thankyou
  6. jimmyrallye

how to get your centre caps same colour as your wheels

i want to change the colour of my wheels but how do you go about doing the H on the centre caps ? i dont want to just have it all sprayed over
  7. jimmyrallye

fitting a exhaust b pipe what gasket do i need

do i need to change any gaskets when i go to fit my b pipe to a 2002 ep3 ctr
  8. jimmyrallye

few pics of my ep3 type r

well havent realy posted that much but the old girl got a clean this weekend hope you like
  9. jimmyrallye

how to check if any air in the clutch fluid

how do you check your clutch fluid on these cars as i think ive got some trapped air in mine , cheers jimmy
  10. jimmyrallye

question for the rear suspension

im fitting coilovers this weekend do i need rear camber adjusters and rear lower arms
  11. jimmyrallye

DAIYAMA coilovers

any one got any views on these coilovers as they seem realy good value for money and im intersted in buying a set , has any one on here got them fitted or are they a big no no ! any advice would be great
  12. jimmyrallye

serious knocking on coilovers

ive had my coilovers on for a good month had them all tracked up front and rear camber etc , recently last couple of days im getting serious knocking! had the car on the ramp checked track rod ends and top mount done up as tight as it can with air gun driveshafts ect seem fine , any ideas as its...
  13. jimmyrallye

whats the lowest spring you can buy for the ep3

hi ive done a search but cant find anything ive seen on some cars on pistonheads about apexi 60mm springs fitted ! do they do these spring or any make, as the lowest i can find with out coilovers is 50mm
  14. jimmyrallye

looking for new set of coilovers

hi im looking for a new set of coilovers as im not happy with my 65mm drop , do you guys know what make or model i should go for , im looking for 65mm -100mm set up cheers jimmy
  15. jimmyrallye

how to change gear box oil

hi can some one explain to me how to change the gear box oil on a ep3 type r ,looked on the faq section but cant seem to find anything . jimmy
  16. jimmyrallye

fuel

Hi noticed recently im going through some petrol in the ctr, i tripped the computer and out of £20 im getting roughly 80-90 miles ! town driving this is still seems quite alot to me .Is there any lambar sensors to change on these cars as this just dosent seem right .Any help/advice would be...
  17. jimmyrallye

misty condensation windows

hi all noticed quite a lot recently that my windows are getting fogged up realy quickly, is there any drainage holes that can get blocked up on these cars i have a ep3 52 plate civic type R, any advice/help would be great jimmy
  18. jimmyrallye

spoon pro springs

hi just wondered what sort of price a set of used 30mm spoon pro springs should go for? payed £260 brand new for them , done less than 4k with receipt any advice would be great , Stop trying to bypass the for sale rules they are in place for a reason.
  19. jimmyrallye

heavy steering

hi ive noticed and its geting worse , when i park up the steering goes realy heavy and can be quite difficult to turn, this dosent happen in every day driving just when i park up and useing the steering wheel to park ! checked all fluids and everything topped up , could it be powersteering pump...
  20. jimmyrallye

tenzo R,s

just ordered some tenzo r,s 50 mm lowering springs whats your opions on them ? Mod edit: Second half of your post removed: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=42360
  21. jimmyrallye

Some help and advice

evening all im in the process of lowering the civic with 40mm springs, i just wondered what else i need to buy to fit these springs ? a month before i bought it had spoon pro 20mm springs fitted , is it just a case of changing the springs over .
  22. jimmyrallye

lowered black CTR,S

hi guys want some pictures of black type r,s lowered and maybe with difrent rims to give me some sort of ideas,:D
  23. jimmyrallye

lowering

hi im looking to lower the civic , its got spoon pro springs on at the mo which i think gives it a 20mm drop, im looking to go 40-60mm can you get 60mm springs or do i have to go down the coilys route, also i geuss its not just the case to change springs over do you need to change anything else ?
Back