• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. wrenneth

what oil is everyone using?

5w40 from any A-brand oil (mobil-shell-castrol-motul...) If you have à higher milage engine 100.000+ miles i would recommend 10w40 from any A-brand oil and shorten the oil change intervals. Or if you have à forced induction setup best to always use 10w40 ;)
  2. wrenneth

Water control valve

With my ek kswap i also removed the water control valve in the engine bay and I can still set warm and cold. There is an extra valve in the dashbord so normally you will be fine with removing it as i think the ep3 dashbord also has an extra valve in the dash ;-)
  3. wrenneth

ep3 engine knocking.

After listening multiple times to your video i would opt for a compression test and leak down test mate so you can sort out in witch cilinder the sound is coming from... I personally think its gonna be a valve/valves issue as bottom end bearing is more off a knocking sound and in the video it...
  4. wrenneth

ep3 engine knocking.

I would get it sorted asap mate. The longer you drive the worse its gonna get. I would opt for a compression test ASAP to see if there wasnt valve to piston contact when you misshift. Could be a slightly bent valve or maybe a spun bearing in the bottom end. Seen quite a few ep3's that misshifted...
  5. wrenneth

Daves 1999 Honda Civic Aerodeck ("DD")

Nice MB mate :)
  6. wrenneth

Aarons DC5

Damn nice mate :cool: Looks in mint condition
  7. wrenneth

Recent FN2 Owner - Let go of the DC2 :(

That is one sexy ek4 mate!!! That is one sexy ek4 mate!! Currently im on my second ej9 converted ek k20 but this time with à jackson racing supercharger attached to it :-P Ek's are sexy as hell B-) Once again very nice yellow ek4 mate seems it was in very mint condition ! Damn....
  8. wrenneth

Recent FN2 Owner - Let go of the DC2 :(

Nice dc2 love them in JDM spec. Loxy is right fn2 is a grower and awesome car ones modded. Also great car as daily good chill/performance ratio ;)
  9. wrenneth

Mikey81's - 2008 S2000

Nice S2K mate and great pictures :)
  10. wrenneth

My Black FN2 Type R

Nice FN2 mate looking good :cool:
  11. wrenneth

Hamza's Civic Type R Premier Edition

Indeed those seats are nice. Premium editions are sexy :cool:
  12. wrenneth

EP3 high mileage k20s? Ok or stay away?

Oh and you purhased the car good choice and enjoy the car mate :)
  13. wrenneth

EP3 high mileage k20s? Ok or stay away?

i have a couple off mates that come by my place for service with ep3's and k20 swapped cars. Some off them have miles in the 160k - 165k miles and still going strong :cool: Offcourse some oil needs to be added ones in a while but thats with every car that has higher milage. I actually owned a...
  14. wrenneth

S2000 & NSX New Honda NSX supercar spied at the 'Ring

indeed cant wait to see one in the flesh :D
  15. wrenneth

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Damn that flexi did indeed look restrictive :eek: Defenitly robbing power
  16. wrenneth

RichE's Sparklin' Cosmic EP3

Excellent wheel color coice :cool:
  17. wrenneth

Type R #9 CW FD2

fantastic ride mate love fd2's :cool: Really sad they didnt come in LHD otherwise would buy one with out a doubt :D I do have the luck on the other side that i only live 30 miles from SPA francorchamps :-p Awesome track :cool:
  18. wrenneth

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Good job getting money off the ******* I hope sutch a thing never happens to me or any off you lads offcourse ... i think i will get insane and end up getting a ride in the back off a police car :mad: Anyway nice fix and hopefully sutch thing doesnt happen again mate
  19. wrenneth

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Kpro4 is an awesome mod and the best one you wont be dissapointed :D
  20. wrenneth

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Nice nhb ep3 mate looking mint and super low milage :eek:
  21. wrenneth

Cosmic Grey EP3

Wheels look awesome mate ;)
  22. wrenneth

My CTR's

looks mint :cool:
  23. wrenneth

My b pipe hangs low; do you have issues with yours?

My invidea Did the same but i do had my KW 's wind all the way down :p
  24. wrenneth

Can anyone tell me if this is the belt thats to the left of the engine???

Indeed not à disaster if it snaps... But offcourse if it snaps you wont have engine damage or something but the waterpump and alternator also run off that belt so better safe then having it snap on you when your miles away from home :eek:
  25. wrenneth

JamesT's Facelift DC5 - Kakimoto exhaust & Bilstein coilovers fitted

Nice sound :D With à header this will sound mean as **** :p
  26. wrenneth

gogzzzz EP3

And kw v2 are the **** owned them on my 2 ep3's excellent coilovers in my opinion
  27. wrenneth

gogzzzz EP3

This is one sexy ep3. Like the drop and the Oz wheels especially in black or anthracite. Mint ep3 mate:cool:
  28. wrenneth

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

That mugen lip is badass! Very nice ;)
  29. wrenneth

Loxy's Type R #4

The mugen kit looks awesome mate :cool: Also really like the color off the wheels damn nice
  30. wrenneth

Sam's Accord Type R

Nice polish great shine :eek: Great job!
  31. wrenneth

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

Bronze will indeed also be very nice. I like the Matt finish came out excellent:cool:
  32. wrenneth

S2KIP's S2000

Very impressive :eek:
  33. wrenneth

Tom8a's Cosmic Grey EP3

Congrats mate headlights looking very good and I know its à shitty job :p
  34. wrenneth

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

Nice Anthracite on the wheels mate looks awesome on à black ep3 :cool:
  35. wrenneth

JamesT's Facelift DC5 - Kakimoto exhaust & Bilstein coilovers fitted

Nice mate i also wind my cars down to the last thread if possible offcourse :p
  36. wrenneth

Me on the Nordschleife. DC5 video

Nice mate :D Also impressed by the z4 :eek: didnt expect it
  37. wrenneth

Type R #9 CW FD2

Perfect:cool:
  38. wrenneth

Type R #9 CW FD2

Man i wish they made the FD2 Type R in LHD to i would defenitly get one :rolleyes: Nice car mate :cool:
  39. wrenneth

EU CTR Rbc intake kpro map request

Hi guys, Last week my kpro was mapped by the only hondata dealer in belguim. I think the mapping isnt done good because it only toke him 55 min. The car is knocking at low rpm + power output was also not what i expected. My mods: -DC race header -Rbc intake -injen SRI -2.5 inch catback SRS...
Back